Saturday, February 11, 2017

3 Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

Hey everyone and happy Saturday! I know I normally post on Friday but the last few weeks have been really busy so I will probably end up posting on Saturday from time to time. You know how it goes ladies...life happens. LOL So, who's ready for Valentine's Day on Tuesday? Are you getting to spend time with your sweetie this year? I actually have to work Tuesday night and my sweetie has a seminar to go to so I won't get to see him :( BUT we are planning to celebrate either tonight or next Saturday instead so at least it's something. If you are planning on going out for the most romantic day of the year (whether it be this Tuesday or this weekend) what are you going to wear? This is always the most important decision for me because I always want to look my very best...and I have an excuse to buy a new outfit as well ;) LOL If you seriously have no idea what to wear then you're in luck...I have chosen 3 different outfits all with different styles so no matter what you plan to do for the big day I got you covered!


#1-Dressy Outfit
If you're sweetie is planning on taking you out somewhere really nice like a 5 star restaurant (you know the really fancy ones you have to make reservations for) then this is the type of outfit for you. You always want to look your very best at fancy places as some of them actually require it so, in my opinion, a nice dress is always the way to go. For my example I chose this gorgeous red lace dress and paired it with some pretty red pumps and the most adorable Kate Spade purse ever! Isn't that little red heart absolutely perfect for the occasion?! If you hate the very thought of wearing a dress (I have several friends who fit into this category) then a dressy pantsuit will be just fine. Just remember that jeans are NOT dressy and should never be worn to a really dressy event. If you love this outfit you can get it HERE


#2-Dressy Casual
If you're sweetie is planning on taking you out for a romantic dinner but not at a huge fancy restaurant then you'll of course want to skip the fancy dress as well and opt for something a little more casual. Jeans are super casual but throw on some heels and a nice top and you've turned a casual outfit into a dressy casual one. This type of outfit is always my go to for special occasions (as I rarely see 5 star restaurants LOL) because I LOVE wearing heels but don't always want to look too over dressed. For my example I chose a pretty red long sleeve uneven hem top and paired it with some skinny jeans, a pair of beautiful red zip up heeled booties, and a super cute red heart shaped purse. If you're not into heels or just can't wear them then throw on a cute pair of red lace up flats instead. You'll still have that dressy casual look but without the hurting feet ;) You can shop this look HERE.


#3-Casual Outfit
If you're sweetie has decided to take you out for something a little more fun like a movie or maybe a couple of rounds of mini golf the you'll definitely want something super casual and comfortable. Sneakers are always the way to go if you want to be comfy and of course a cute sweatshirt or sweater will keep you warm since it is still cold in most parts of the country (unless you live in Texas). For my example I chose an adorable red off the shoulder heart print sweatshirt and paired it with some black jeggings, the cutest pair of striped sneakers, and a super cute black heart shaped purse. If you're not into this style of shoe, a cute pair of Converse or Adidas would look just as cute and still be really comfy. If you would love to have any of the items pictured you can find them HERE.


So, have you decided on what type of outfit you'll be wearing this Valentine's Day? Which outfit style is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who may need some help deciding on what to wear on their upcoming V-Day date. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment