Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Tan Dress And Colorful Scarf

Happy hump day everyone!! One of my favorite things about having a 3 day weekend is how fast the next week seems to fly by :) I only have two more nights of work then it's time for the weekend again. How awesome is that?! Hopefully these next two nights fly by because I have so much to do this weekend and I'm ready to get to it. In case you haven't already noticed by now, Wednesdays have officially become my outfit of the week post. I try not to overwhelm you with pictures of me in my outfits so I have set aside one post each week to share my super cute outfits with you...unless I happen to have an extra outfit that I'm just dying to share with you LOL. For this week's OOTW post I have the cutest dress/scarf combo that I absolutely love and I'm sure you will think it's pretty awesome too :) 


The Dress
I found this super cute dress while shopping at Buckle with my friend Myrna back in August for my birthday. Yes I said August but it was too hot to wear a long sleeve dress at that time so it got shoved to the back of my closet where I recently found it again LOL. I'm sure all my fashionistas can relate to that :) This dress was actually a birthday present from my friend who saw how cute it looked on me and wanted me to have it...isn't she sweet?! I love everything about this dress. It's stretchy but not too much and it's textured without adding too much bulk. Also, the color is great too! I like wearing neutral colored clothing especially when I find a colorful scarf and have no idea what I'm going to wear it with ;) At less than $30 this dress is a steal (especially at Buckle where everything is a bit pricey) and I'm really happy I found it. So, how did I end up styling this beauty and how can you change it up to match your style?


My Style
I knew I wanted to wear a scarf with this as soon as I got it so I went on the hunt for a beautiful colorful scarf to add some color to the dress. I found this one at Walmart on clearance for only $3 and it came with an extra scarf so I got two for the price of one which is why I love bargain shopping :) As for the shoes, at first I was undecided as to what shoes would look good with this dress/scarf combo then I remembered my beautiful fur heeled boots that I got from JustFab a few years back. They were perfect! I love how the scarf is the focal point of the outfit and gives the whole ensemble a pop of color! You could change it up and wear a pair of flat boots, ballet flats, pumps, or thigh high boots as well. Since this dress is a neutral tan color you can basically choose any color scarf you want or skip the scarf altogether and opt for an awesome pair of bold print shoes instead. No matter how you choose to style this dress just remember to own your style :) 



Shop This Look: Dress / Scarf *similar/ Boots *similar


Isn't this dress adorable? How about this super cute colorful scarf? Do you like how I styled this dress? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who would love this dress as much as I do. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow me on social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment