Monday, February 6, 2017

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! I can't believe the weekend flew by as quick as it did...and I even had a 3 day weekend and it's gone :( It's all good though because I got a lot done for my business this weekend and I now only have 4 days to work this week before the weekend starts all over again. Woohoo!!! So, who has plans for the upcoming weekend already? I'm spending the first part of the weekend with my sweetie and his family then I plan to spend the rest of it lounging in front of the TV enjoying some much needed down time. For this week's Must Have Monday post I decided to talk about the essentials you need for a relaxing night at home :) 


Must Haves
1-Throw blanket (Wayfair, Sold Out)
2-House Slippers (Belk, $29)
3-Pajamas (Woolrich, $48)
4-Fuzzy Socks (New chic, $4.28)
5-Throw Pillow (Ava Wilde, $17)

As a fashionista there are certain must have items I need in order to have a cute, comfy, and stylish relaxing night at home. Of course you can really wear anything you want because no one will be there to see you, but I always like to match even when I'm home alone :) A super soft throw blanket is always a must for lounging in front of the TV. Even in the summer I get cold because the AC is always on so a throw blanket is always an essential part of my night :) House slippers are also important because you may need to walk into the garage or outside on the porch for whatever reason so you need to have a pair of these on hand :) Pajamas are probably the most important part of a relaxing night at home. I don't know about you, but as soon as I'm in my house the clothes come off and the pajamas go on. You could definitely say I live in pajamas year round :) Fuzzy socks are another important part of a relaxing night at home because your feet might get cold. Mine are always cold so even in the summer I always have a cute pair of fuzzy socks on to match my pajamas :) The last important piece of this must have puzzle is of course the throw pillow! There's nothing more relaxing then propping a pillow under your feet or behind your back as you watch TV :) You can shop all these super cute items HERE.


Is relaxing at home one of your favorite things to do? What is your number one must have item for lounging in front of the TV? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who love to relax at home as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :) 

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment