Monday, February 20, 2017

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! I never say this but I'm actually glad it's the beginning of a new week. I was so busy this weekend and even though I'm back at work I still feel like I can relax just a little. This coming weekend isn't as busy and I'm even planning to set aside some time to get my toenails done :) So, who's been seeing all the cute new phone cases that are coming out? I haven't really paid attention until recently and now I want like ten of them. LOL For today's must have Monday post I have chosen 5 of the cutest phone cases I could find and am sharing them with you....


Must Haves
1-Juice box phone case (Valfre, $38)
2-Chill pill phone case (Nylon, $38)
3-Panda bear phone case (Claires, $14)
4-Poison bottle phone case (Valfre, $38)
5-Blue furry phone case (Browns Fashion, SOLD OUT)

This adorable juice box phone case is just what I need! Do you see what it says? "Bitchin' and sippin'" How cute is that?? I could totally see myself carrying this cutie everywhere...ok well maybe not to church LOL ;) Who remembers the saying "take a chill pill"? If you're a child of the 80s then you most certainly do! This phone case is awesome because it reminds me of simpler times and because it's just too stinking cute :) Panda stuff is super popular right now!! I actually just sold a Betsey Johnson panda backpack on eBay and I have another one if anyone is interested. (You can find it HERE) This little phone case is so adorable that I might just become obsessed with pandas myself :) This poison bottle phone case is too adorable for words!! Be sure to read the ingredients under the skull and cross bones symbol ;) Last but not least is this adorable blue fuzzy phone case. This one is not new but I had to include it because it's simply too adorable not to. This particular one is sold out but I have personally seen some on Wish that are just as cute so be sure to check out their website if you want one :) You can shop all these awesome phone cases HERE.


Aren't these phone cases adorable? Which one is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who would love these phone cases as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing weekend and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment