Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Green And White Striped Sweater

Happy hump day everyone! I'm so glad that it's Wednesday already because that means I only have two nights left of work before my 3 day weekend. I have so much to do this weekend and the super bowl is on Sunday too so I'm looking forward to that as well. Do any of my fashionistas have shopping plans this weekend? You know I do...I think I literally go shopping once or twice a week but I'm always finding great deals to share with you so it's totally worth it :) This week I have found the cutest sweater and matching scarf combo that I know you'll love as much as I do. Not only is it super comfy and a really pretty color, but it's also less than $10!!! So, where can you snag one of these cuties for yourself?


The Sweater
I found this sweater while on a recent shopping trip with my mom (yes she's normally my shopping partner) at Walmart and I immediately fell in love with the beautiful green color and the fact it has a matching scarf. I love wearing sweaters in the winter even if it is a tad bit warm here in Texas but I'm usually always cold anyway so I can get away with it. LOL Besides, this sweater has a thin knit which makes it a little on the cooler side anyway. I was so happy with this sweater and to get it at such a great price made me love it even more :) Unfortunately this color is no longer available online but I still posted a link to this sweater below because there are other colors you may like just as much if not better. So, how did I end up styling this beauty and how can you change it up to match your style?


My Style
I was wearing this sweater on a lunch date with one of my girlfriends and I wanted to be super comfy so I decided to go with a casual look. I paired this sweater with my awesome new Lauren Conrad jeans from Kohl's that I love and my extremely comfortable UGGs that my best friend got me from Journey's a few years back. Since it was one of those rare cold Texas days I actually needed a jacket as well so I found this light tan sherpa lined jacket in the back of my closet (I hardly ever need it) from Walmart that actually ended up matching my UGGs perfectly. That was totally not planned and I think it's so awesome when stuff like that happens :) If you want to be a bit more dressy you could wear a cute pair of riding boots or even heeled boots with this sweater instead. It would also go with a cute pair of ballet flats or even some Converse sneakers for an even more casual look. If you like this look you can follow the links below but no matter how you decide to style it I'm sure you'll look amazing :)



Shop This Look: Sweater / Jeans / UGGs


Isn't this sweater/scarf combo adorable? Did you like how I styled it? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who would love this sweater as much as I do. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow me on social media:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment