Monday, February 13, 2017

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! Aren't you super excited that another week has started...LOL If you're like me then you quite literally had to drag yourself out of bed this morning. It's ok though because in 5 short days it will be the weekend again! Also, for my fashionistas who have a normal work schedule (I'm stuck on the night shift) tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I'm sure your sweetie has something special planned for you :) If you're single then just be sure to do something a little special for yourself tomorrow...get a larger size coffee or buy that box of chocolates you've been wanting so badly. No matter what just be sure to enjoy your day. For today's Must Have Monday post I have picked out 5 of the cutest Valentine's Day items that I know you will love and would be perfect for tomorrow's festivities :)


Must Haves
1-Kate Spade red hearts purse (Kate Spade, $298)
2-Red hearts phone case (Macy's, $45)
3-Pink cat sweatshirt (Nylon, $26)
4-Red rabbit fur pom pom keychain (Neiman Marcus, $48)
5-Valentine's Day manicure (Pinterest, $49)

I love Kate Spade! Everything she makes is so adorable and this purse is just another example of that. This purse will be perfect for tomorrow night and even after. I'd use this purse all year long myself :) Festive phone cases are the best and this adorable red hearts case by Kate Spade is super cute! I really do need this one in my life :) I chose this funny sweatshirt for all my single ladies out there. How cute is this top? I'd totally wear this now even though I am in a relationship LOL :) Pom pom keychains are EVERYTHING right now. I don't think I've seen a single person yet without one of these adorable purse ornaments attached to their bag. This red heart one is actual rabbit fur so if you're an animal lover then you will need to find one that is faux...that's what I always do :) Having gorgeous nails always makes me feel extra pretty so getting a Valentine's manicure would be so awesome! I have seen several different ones but this particular set is my favorite :) If you'd like to have any of these items you can find them HERE


Who's ready for Valentine's Day? Are you in a relationship or are you flying solo this year? Which of these items would you love to have for your Valentine's Day festivities? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who would love these items as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment