Thursday, July 21, 2016

Tigress' Picks Of The Week

Hey everyone and Happy Thursday!! I'm so glad it's my last night of work for the week. I have some fun stuff planned for this weekend so I'm ready to get this night over with and get to it. Do you have any plans for this weekend yet? Tomorrow is dinner and a movie with my bff then Saturday I'm shopping with my mom for some more exciting deals to share with you ;) Speaking of shopping, I found some great deals and a super awesome store on my last shopping trip and I'm so excited to share them with you now. So, what's the store??

Styles For Less 
I saw this store for the first time a couple of years ago while shopping at Ross since it's right next door. I had never heard of it before so of course I had to check it out. Super cute clothes at affordable prices...SCORE! This time I was familiar with the store a little better and I was on the hunt for some cute summer deals. I was not disappointed! There were so many cute clothes that I had a hard time choosing just a few but in the end I went to the dressing room with 9 items. I do have to complain about the dressing room just a bit. The walls are painted black so the lighting is a little dark. I like a dressing room that's well lit so I can make sure what I'm buying looks amazing on me ;) So what items did I pick for you?? Note: this store sells Juniors sizes so make sure you go up a size if you're used to buying women's clothing.

My Picks   
There are so many great things to choose from at Styles For Less and it was really hard to narrow it down to only a small number of picks but the following items are the ones that stuck out the most to me...

Anti negativity shirt
I love the message on this shirt and for this alone I wanted it. The material is super soft and I love the peep shoulder look. It looked great on me too!


Burgundy printed peasant top
This shirt is beautiful. I love the color and the print and it fit me perfectly.


Blue and white cropped tank
This shirt is super cute and trendy. I love the embroidery and the lace detail but it didn't look all that great on me :(


White and burgundy lace up printed tank
This shirt is super cute and I wanted it but I think I grabbed the wrong size because it was a little big. But it's a great print and color and would be a good buy. 


Paris Blues Jeans
I love love love these jeans!!! They are designed to make your behind look amazing and they really do work. The stitching on the waist of this particular pair was scratching my skin so I'll have to try a different pair.


Black and white harem jumpsuit 
I picked this up thinking it was a dress but the entire bottom was stitched up except for two leg holes. What the heck is this? Apparently it's called a harem jumpsuit but it kinda reminded me of parachute pants. HAHA This exact one isn't available online so I linked a purple one instead.


Floral One Piece
This floral jumpsuit was beautiful on the hanger but not so hot on me. But it may have to do with the fact I'm not very tall. There should really be a store that caters just to people 5'5" and under. 


Blue floral romper
This romper is gorgeous! The one I took into the dressing room with me was too big but I didn't bother sending for a smaller size because the back is so low and I don't like wearing stuff like this but if you love low back rompers this is the one for you ;)


Tie dye lace up shirt dress
This dress is too freaking cute!!! I love the coloring and the lace up detail. I didn't realize it was a dress at first but when I did it made it even more cute. I love shirt dresses and I don't own many so I had to have this one for sure ;)


After trying everything on I decided to get the tie dye lace up shirt dress. I got it partly because it's so cute and I have nothing else like it but mostly I got it because my sweetie was shopping with me that day and talked me into it. He said it looked the hottest...LOL Men! I'll be featuring this cutie on a future blog post so be looking for it ;) Which of my picks was your favorite? How would you style it? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Thursday and happy shopping! 

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow me on social media and spread the love of great fashion and share this post with all your friends ;)
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest








2 comments:

  1. I love the floral jumper but I can't pull them off! I would have bought the lace up tee too, I love a fun twist to a basic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love rompers if they are long enough to cover my behind lol. Me too 😊 I can't wait to wear it

      Delete