Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Colorful Striped Sweater

Happy hump day everyone!! Ok, so normally I'm wondering how the week flew by right about now but today is a totally different story. It feels like this week is just dragging on...can't it be the weekend again already?! It's all good though because I only have two more nights of work then I'll be off for two days and I already have plans (like usual) LOL Friday I'm actually going to get to see my best friend for longer than a few minutes as we are getting our nails done together then grabbing some lunch. I can't wait!! What are your plans for the weekend? Anyone doing any shopping? If so be sure to hit up those winter clearance sales because all the new spring inventory is hitting the shelves right now and it's super exciting. I'm really looking forward to sharing all the latest new styles with you :) For today's outfit of the week post I'm sticking with winter fashion since many of my friends up north are still experiencing super cold weather so if you're still wanting to rock your winter fashion trends then I have the perfect sweater for you. Not only is it super adorable but it's really comfy and cozy as well. So, what is this sweater and where can you snag one for yourself?


The Sweater
I found this sweater a couple of months back on the clearance rack at Palais Royal. I don't do a lot of shopping there normally but my mom loves it so I thought I'd hop over to the juniors section and see what they had to offer. This sweater caught my eye immediately. I love how vibrant the colors are and the texture is really flattering as well. Another great thing about this sweater is how stretchy it is. It has just enough stretch to fit perfectly but it's not so tight that I can't breathe. At less than $15 on sale it was a steal and I'm so glad they still had one in my size. I don't usually feature too many items I got off the clearance rack because they don't always have any left when I get ready to put a link up for you, but they actually still have it online and it's less than $7!!! How awesome is that?! So, how did I end up styling this sweater and how can you change it up to match your style?


My Style 
I had originally thought about wearing this sweater with a pair of red fur casual boots like maybe some UGGs or Bearpaws but after much consideration (and the fact I saw these awesome boots on Wish) I decided to dress up the sweater just a bit and wore these awesome new grey heeled knee high boots that I got for less than $15! All that my outfit needed was a pair of jeans so I chose these cute denim skinny jeans by Lauren Conrad that I got from Kohl's. I felt super pretty and stylish in this outfit which was perfect since I was taking my mom out for her birthday the day I wore this. If you'd like to change it up you could always go for the casual option I mentioned above or just wear a cute pair of riding boots if you want to keep the dressy look but don't like wearing heels. I think a cute pair of black or grey pointed toe flats would look cute as well. 



Shop This Look: Sweater / Jeans / Boots


Isn't this sweater adorable? Do you like how I styled it? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who would love this sweater as much as I do. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment