Sunday, December 6, 2015

My fall & winter outfit ideas 3


     

Outfit: 1

 Outfit: 1

So this weekend was, in my opinion, the perfect Fall weather here in Texas. It was warm enough to ditch the thick sweaters and put on something thinner, but not warm enough for short sleeves. I chose this outfit because it is, what I like to call, dressy casual. This simply means that an outfit can go either way depending on the shoes and/or accessories you choose to wear with it. I was going to church then lunch so I decided to wear heeled boots to make the outfit more dressy. For shopping or an activity where you will be doing a lot of walking I would opt for black fur boots or a cute pair of riding boots.
The black long sleeve shirt I got at Walmart for about $6, the sweater vest I found at Ross for less than $20, the jeans were also purchased at Walmart for around $15, and the boots I found online at Alloy on sale for $25.

      




Outfit: 2

  

   Outfit: 2
This was my Thanksgiving Day outfit from a couple of weeks ago. It was a dreary day and chilly, but not too cold. I was hosting the dinner for my immediate family so I wanted to wear something casual and warm, but not too dressed down. In this outfit I was comfortable and stylish and I did not have to try too hard. However; if you do want to dress it up a little more than I did, you can wear nude or pink flats instead of the fur boots. I got the pink long sleeve shirt at Deb for $10 on sale, the camisole undershirt I found at Forever 21 for less than $5, the jeans I purchased from Walmart for $15, and the fur boots are Sorel and I bought them from Journeys for $130.


No comments:

Post a Comment