Monday, November 14, 2016

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty hectic. I was super busy but I got a lot of stuff knocked off my to do list so I'm pretty happy about that. The wedding I attended on Saturday was beautiful and I wish the happy couple, Ryan and Joye all the happiness in the world :) It also gave me an idea for a new post which should be up this Friday. On a sad note, a family friend passed away yesterday afternoon at only 31 years old. Please keep this young lady's family in your thoughts and prayers. It was a crazy weekend with very extreme ups and downs, but I finally made it to Monday. Normally I'm not a huge fan of Monday, but I'm just ready to get back to everyday life. For today's Must Have Monday post I decided to focus on the classic black and white theme. This color combination is very classy and I always feel so dressed up and polished when I wear it. I have chosen 5 accessories that not only fit this theme but are also super cute and now on my Christmas wish list ;)


Must Haves
1-Black and white scarf (Barneys Warehouse, $59)
2-Cat ear key chain (JcPenney, $9)
3-Bow tie phone case (Casetify, $35)
4-Cat umbrella (San Francisco Umbrella Company, $35)
5-Velvet bow clutch (Ann Taylor, $128)

I LOVE scarves and have become somewhat obsessed with them this season so when I spotted this scarf I wanted it instantly! It is such a pretty black and white plaid pattern and it would go perfect with several items already in my wardrobe. This one is from Barneys and it's on sale :) Who doesn't have one of these little fuzzy key chains hanging from their purse? If you said "me" then you're missing out on one of the hottest accessory trends of the year! This one is especially cute because it has cat ears. I actually have one right now that's a fox, but this one is next on my list ;) This phone case is so classy and pretty. I love the little white bow tie and the fact that it actually says "stay classy" is so awesome! Such a great way to dress up your phone for a very dressy event :) Everyone needs an umbrella especially with winter right around the corner. I love this black beauty with the beautiful white cats walking print. It's the classic black and white but with a little bit of flare ;) THIS PURSE!!! I want this gorgeous little clutch really bad! I love Ann Taylor and this purse is just another one of her designs to add to my wish list. This purse is perfect for all the upcoming holiday parties :) You can shop all these awesome accessories HERE!


Aren't these accessories amazing? Are you loving the classic black and white theme? Which one is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love any of these accessories as much as I do. I hope you have a great Monday and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow me on social media:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment