Monday, November 28, 2016

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! I hope you had an amazing weekend. Mine was not only fun but super productive. I wasn't ready to head back to work last night, but I gotta keep making that steady paycheck until my business kicks off ;) So, who's ready for Christmas??? Normally I already have my tree up by now but I've been so busy. Hopefully I can get it put up Friday or Saturday. But, I do have almost all the presents on my list bought. I just have to go back for a few more things. I love Christmas!! I love the lights, the music, the fun, the family time, the shopping, and of course THE UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS!!! Are you obsessed with ugly Christmas sweaters as much as I am? I don't think they're ugly at all actually, but super cute. For today's post I decided to share with you some of the one's I currently have my eye on and I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do :)



Must Haves

1-Dear Santa sweater (boohoo, $26)
2-Green ornament sweater (Cubus, $26)
3-Santa's coming sweater (Boohoo, $26)
4-Reindeer sweater (Cubus, $26)
5-Filthy animal sweater (Boohoo, $19)

The black Dear Santa sweater perfectly describes me and I'm sure most everyone else as well. It's just a funny little saying that pretty much lets everyone know you tried to be good but it didn't really work out so well. LOL ;) The green ornament sweater is super cute! I love how it makes you look like a Christmas tree. The company that sells this sweater is from Europe but I tried to do the money conversion to dollars the best I could. It should be pretty accurate. I just wonder if they ship here HMMMM. This white Santa's coming sweater is too adorable. It reminds me of the movie Elf which I just watched this weekend to get into the spirit of Christmas :) This red reindeer sweater is the cutest thing ever!! I love sweaters like this. This sweater is also from the European company but I've seen similar ones in our American stores. I may have to go out and purchase one for sure :) This grey sweater quotes one of the most iconic Christmas movies of all time...Home Alone! I never go a year without watching the first two of these movies and it would be nice to have this sweater to wear to show my love of this holiday classic :) You can shop all these beautiful "Ugly" Christmas sweaters HERE!


Aren't these sweaters adorable? Do you love to wear ugly Christmas sweaters during the holidays? Which one of these is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who love wonderful "ugly" Christmas sweaters. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow me on social media:






No comments:

Post a Comment