Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Black And Grey Striped Soft Sweater

How's everyone doing this awesome hump day?? I'm so happy this week is almost over. I get to spend some much needed time with one of my besties on Friday and I can't wait. I have been doing a lot of thinking here lately and I have decided to drop my posts from 5 days a week to 3. I haven't mentioned it yet, but I'm currently in the process of starting an online store and it has been taking up a whole lot of my time. Add my full time job on top of that and I hardly have any time to breathe. While a blog should be nurtured and treated like a job, it shouldn't be your whole life. So, I'm going to lessen my load to allow myself more time to work on my business and spend time with family. I'm cutting the Sunday outfit post and the Thursday Top 10 of the week post. I'll still have the Monday must have post, the Wednesday outfit post, and the Friday freebie post. This may not be a permanent thing, but I'm going to give it a try. As always if there's something you'd like me to write about or you have any suggestions you can shoot me an email or just follow one of my social media accounts linked below and shoot me a message on there. Now that I got all that out of the way, I have found the cutest sweater that I want to share with you that's perfect for fall and is super comfy and casual. So, where did I get this cutie and where can you get one for yourself?


The Sweater
I actually found this sweater while I was on vacation in August at the Lufkin, Texas mall that I went to with my parents. There was a store in this mall that I had never heard of before called Maurices and I knew as soon as I walked by this was going to be a great store for me. Their style is very feminine and I loved all the retro items they had for sale, but when I saw this super cute sweater and felt how soft it was I knew this was the top for me. I love stripes and black and grey are the perfect neutral colors for fall so I knew I could make this work with my wardrobe. At less than $30 it was an awesome deal! The only downside was I couldn't wear it when I bought it and I knew it would be close to two months before I could put it on. Finally we had some slight fall weather here in Texas so I didn't hesitate to throw this on and wear it out shopping with my mom last weekend. So how did I end up styling this cutie and how can you change it up to match your style?


My Style
I wanted to stick with the casual theme but dress it up just a little so I paired it with my dark blue skinny jeans from Forever 21 that I've had for the longest time and my new black boots from Walmart that I purchased recently. I love getting jeans from Forever 21 because they are super affordable and they fit really well. These black boots have quickly become a favorite of mine and I wear them almost everywhere. They are very lightweight and really comfortable to wear even after a long day at the mall. LOL To change it up a bit you could wear a pair of black or grey Converse sneakers to create an even more casual look or you could dress it up a bit more and wear a pair of lace up flats. Either way, throw on a black bomber jacket for those cooler nights and you have the perfect fall outfit :) 



Shop This Look: Sweater / Jeans *similar/ Boots *similar


Isn't this sweater adorable? Just wait until you feel how soft it is!!! How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with your friends who would love this sweater as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing day and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow me on social media:
Don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to enter my Halloween themed giveaway!! There's a bunch of cute Halloween stuff up for grabs along with a $25 Starbucks gift card. You can enter to win HERE

6 comments:

  1. Another great sweater I would wear tons. Love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sweaters and I would wear them all the time if it was cold enough here 😉

      Delete
  2. That sweater is super cute! I love the way it's cut at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy❤ I can't believe I forgot to mention that little detail. Lol

      Delete
  3. That is a great sweater and looks really comfy!! I love buying casual tops like that!

    ReplyDelete