Monday, October 17, 2016

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! It seems like forever since I've written a post when in reality it's only been a few days. LOL I guess that's what happens when you go from posting five times a week down to three. But, I did get a lot of stuff done for my eBay business and hopefully soon I'll be doing that full time and maybe on my way to opening an online boutique. Fingers crossed for me ladies :) I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was awesome! I got to go shopping with one of my best friends and I spent some much needed quality time with my sweetie. I'm really looking forward to this coming weekend though...not only do I have four days off but I'm going to the Renaissance festival and I couldn't be more excited!!! Ok enough about me and my plans because today is Monday and that means I have found some great must haves that I think you'll love. So, what did I find this week?...


Must Have Items
Who loves wearing super cute Halloween tees? They are literally everywhere right now and some of them have the cutest sayings on them so I decided that this week I would make a list of the five cutest Halloween tees that you simply must have. I searched my amazing Polyvore app again and found some great tees with some pretty funny sayings on them. I've linked all these tees HERE for you in case you would like to snag one for yourself ;)

1-"Nightmare Before Coffee" tee (Amazon,$19)
2-"Resting Witch Face" tee (Etsy,$25)
3-"Boo Y'all" tee (Amazon,$17)
4-"Pumpkin Spice And Everything Nice" tee (Amazon,$20)
5-"Don't Make Me Get My Flying Monkeys" tee (Zulily,$17)


All of these tees are definitely something I'd wear. I love the movie A Nightmare Before Christmas so the first tee would be perfect for me. And yes I am a nightmare before coffee. LOL The resting witch face tee would be the perfect match for the coffee mug I gave away on my recent giveaway. This tee describes me completely and now I have to have it. Boo Y'all is such a cute tee because it sounds like something we'd say down here in the south and it's just so darn cute. The pumpkin spice tee I threw in because it says the words pumpkin spice and who doesn't love those words right now?! The last one is a personal favorite of mine because The Wizard Of Oz is my favorite movie of all time and I love anything that's related to the movie! Plus this tee is super cute and fun. I've linked some more Halloween tees that aren't pictured HERE so you should certainly check those out. Who knows, you could find the perfect one for you ;)

Aren't these tees super cute? Which one is your favorite? Have you seen a Halloween tee lately with a funny saying on it? What was it? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who love Halloween. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow me on social media:

2 comments:

  1. Great graphic tees for Halloween! Always looking for a fun Halloween tee!

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete