Friday, October 7, 2016

Halloween 2016: Most Popular Movie Character Costumes For Women

Who's ready for Halloween? No matter what time of the year it is I'll always raise my hand when asked this question. Playing dress up is the best thing about Halloween in my opinion. For one whole night you get to pretend you're someone else and isn't that super fun?! Well I guess I love the caramel apples, the haunted houses, and the scary movies too but there's nothing quite as exciting as parading around town in your cute little costume. Who already has their costume picked out and ready to go? ME!! I actually purchased my costume last year for the renaissance festival but it rained so I wasn't able to wear it. This year I plan to rock my costume rain or shine ;) For those of you who have no idea what you want to dress up as this year, I have a great idea for you!! For the last couple of years we have had some amazing movie releases so why not dress up as your favorite character from one of those movies? This year there are 4 costumes that will be high up on everyone's want list so be sure to snag your favorite while you still can. So what are these 4 costumes and where can you find them?


The Costumes

#1-Harley Quinn
This is quite literally the most popular costume of the year!! I just went to Party City last weekend to check out the costumes and they were already sold out of this in a size small and it's only the first of October. I mean I totally understand why it's the most popular...hello it's Harley Quinn!!! It's Jokers love interest and Miss Crazy herself so who wouldn't want to pretend to be the fearless Miss Quinn for a night? You can find this costume everywhere including Party City and Spirit Halloween so be sure to snag yours quickly. I've linked one HERE for you.


#2-Rey from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars was the most popular movie at the end of last year so who wouldn't want to dress up as the daring Rey and pretend to fight the dark side? Also, I seriously think it's going to come out in the next episode that she is actually Luke Skywalkers daughter so that makes dressing like her even more awesome than before. If you love this movie and this beautiful character be sure to snatch up your Rey costume before they sell out. You can find one at Party City if you hurry but I've also linked one HERE.


#3-Wonder Woman
Who saw Batman VS Superman? Pretty awesome movie right?! I was so happy they introduced Wonder Woman since she will have her own movie and be featured in the Justice League next year. Her costume in the movie was also pretty darn nice and if I didn't already have my costume I'd be wearing this one wig and all. Who wouldn't want to be a strong powerful woman who isn't afraid of anything? I'm telling you there will be many beautiful ladies wearing this costume this year so be sure to grab yours from Party City before they are gone. You can also snag one HERE.


#4-Black Widow
I love this character so much and with the recent release of Captain America: Civil War this costume has been in high demand. If you haven't seen this movie you have to head to your local red box because it is one of the best Marvel movies I've seen recently. Who wouldn't want to pretend to be this beautiful red headed assassin who kicks butt all the time? Have you seen those fighting skills?? I need to meet her trainer LOL. You can also grab this costume from your local party city before your size is gone or you can get one HERE


So, have you decided which one you like the best? Picking out the perfect Halloween costume isn't always easy especially with us ladies, but I hope I was able to give my movie lovers some great ideas. Sexy and sassy Harley? Brave and daring Rey? Fearless and strong Wonder Woman? Courageous and bold Black Widow? Who are you going to be for Halloween this year? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what great costume ideas you have. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends. I can't wait for Halloween and even though it's only the first Friday in October, I'm already getting excited. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and happy Halloween shopping :)

Before I go...Don't forget to enter my awesome Halloween themed giveaway!! There's less than one week left to enter so hurry. You can see the official rules and enter HERE.

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:
  

26 comments:

  1. My husband would probably like it if I chose the Harley Quinn outfit. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know right?! My boyfriend would love that too.

      Delete
  2. These are great!! I love the Rey costume a lot- so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harley Quinn seems to be a popular one this year. I'm opting for a DIY costume. Starbucks latte and hubby will be starbucks barista lol.

    Jenine | Prescribinghealth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I won't go as Harley Quinn this year. It will be everywhere! I love your idea for the Starbucks. I think y'all will look super cute ❤

      Delete
  4. These are all fun! I think I like the Black Widow costume most. - Trish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black widow is the most conservative so I like it too lol

      Delete
  5. These are great picks. This year my son picked out my costume. One day I'll be picking out my own costumes again, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily❤ awwwww what costume did be pick for you?

      Delete
  6. These are cute costumes! I've seen so many Harley Quinn costumes recently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lecy ❤ I agree. That's why I don't wanna go as Harley. It'll be too overdone lol

      Delete
  7. I love the Rey one and also black widow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stars Wars will always be popular. I would go as black widow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree about star wars. It's been going strong since the 70s. Black widow is a great costume 😊

      Delete
  9. So cute!! Love all of these costumes! I still haven't decided what to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda❤ it's such a hard decision sometimes but I'm glad I was able to give you a few good ideas 😊

      Delete
  10. I am going as Harley Quinn (obviously!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that Rey costume! That's perfect for Halloween this year. I actually have a Halloween Costume themed link-up on my blog right now that your post would be perfect for! You can find it here: http://monogrammedmagnolias.com/2016/10/07/halloween-costume-ideas-link-up/
    xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rey costume is pretty awesome! I'll check out your blog now. Thanks❤

      Delete
  12. We are DIY-ing our costumes - going as Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome! I seriously need to DIY my own costume next year. That seems like so much fun :)

      Delete
  13. I can especially understand Wonder Woman right now. I can imagine there will be a lot of those.

    ReplyDelete