Monday, January 25, 2016

Must have shoes of the week!

If you love fashion and shopping then you love shoes! Sometimes however finding the perfect shoes for an outfit can be hard so I've decided to help you out! Every Monday I'll post 5 of the hottest shoes for the week so if you have an outfit at home and you're just not sure what shoes to pair it with then maybe one of these pairs will be the right ones for you.
For this post I decided to focus on winter boots because it's still January and who doesn't love boots?! You will stay warm and stylish with all of these and they can all be purchased online at justfab. I'd love to get some feedback on which pair you like the best or ideas on what outfit you'd wear them with. As always I hope everyone has a great week and be sure to check back Wednesday for my picks of the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment