Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Leggings

Happy New Year everyone! I'm sure everyone has at least thought of a new years resolution and hopefully once you decide on one you stick with it this year. I have several but the one I know I'll have no problem sticking with is to always dress my best no matter what I'm doing. Hopefully I can help all of you do the same. To kick off this new year I've decided to start with Christmas leggings. The reason for this is simple...it finally got cold enough here in Texas to wear them. Also, you don't really want to wear Christmas patterned leggings after the first of the year so I was running out of time. Here's how I paired the two pair that I own....


Outfit 1:

Outfit 1:
This first outfit I was wearing to a bonfire on new years eve so I decided on the green and navy blue fleece leggings. These are super cute and comfortable and are actually warmer than wearing jeans. I wanted to bring out the navy blue in the leggings so I paired them with a navy blue sweater with matching sweater boots. If you want you can pair them with green instead of navy blue but don't wear black. In my opinion, you should never pair navy blue with black because the colors are too close on the color spectrum. You can pair these with flats or sneakers if you want and either would go, but the boots pull the whole outfit together especially if you are going for a warm winter look. The sweater is Forever 21, the leggings are from Walmart, and the boots are Bearpaw and I got them from Masseys.




Outfit 2:


Outfit 2:
The second outfit was going to be worn just lounging around with family and having a relaxing day. It was still cold outside so I wore the fleece leggings just in case I wanted to venture out. I paired them with an oversized black sweater which was super comfortable and allowed me to relax without feeling restrained. It was a little low cut and the bagginess caused it to keep slipping down and showing my bra straps and cleavage so next time I'm relaxing indoors in this one I may wear a scarf. You can also choose to pair these leggings with a red sweater and matching red boots if you like but I wanted the red of the leggings to stand out which is why I paired them with black. Again. you can wear flats or sneakers with these leggings as well, but the boots make the outfit look warm and cozy. The sweater is from Forever 21, the leggings are from Walmart, and the boots are JustFab.

No comments:

Post a Comment