Sunday, June 26, 2016

Light Pink Floral Dress

Hello again and happy Sunday😃 How is your weekend going so far? I had an amazing weekend but now it's coming to an end...gotta head back to work in a few hours. It's OK though because next weekend I have three days off and a lot of fun stuff planned so I'm ready to get this week started so I can get to the awesome weekend ahead😉 Have you been shopping lately? Are you looking for a great summer dress to wear on those dates with your sweetie? If so I have the perfect dress for you!...

I spotted this dress while on my shopping trip to H&M last weekend and I thought it was absolutely gorgeous the instant I saw it. 😍 There were only two sizes left and I really hoped at least one of them would fit me. As luck would have it one of them did!!! It was a little tight in the chest but I figured with a slightly less padded bra than the one I was wearing it would work...I was right 🙄 This dress is lightweight which is great for summer and the hanky hem adds a little extra spice to an already amazing outfit. The price tag on the dress was $40 which wasn't bad for a dress that pretty so I paid for this beauty then immediately started thinking of how I would style it...

I decided to wear this dress on Father's Day to church with my dad so I wanted to go for the dressy look👠 I dug through the mountains of boxes in my closet until i found these cute taupe Mary Jane heels that I got at Ross several years ago. I love that moment when I realize I already have an awesome pair of shoes to go with the great new outfit I just purchased❤ This was certainly a win for me! For a more casual style you can wear a cute pair of sandals or wedges instead of the heels. Unfortunately this dress is no longer available online but I've linked some similar dresses below. To get this exact dress visit your local H&M store and dig around...you might get lucky and find one like I did 😄

Dress: similar / similar / plus similar
Heels: similar

Isn't this a beautiful dress? Did you like the way I styled it? Heels, sandals, or wedges? How would you style this dress differently? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. You can also email me at fashionabletigress@gmail.com I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy shopping 🛍

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤

Follow along on social media:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

24 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty dress! You look gorgeous!
    Tara | theshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! I love the femenine look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! Maybe I could use it in one of my travel ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 I'm sure you could. That would be awesome

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you😊 that's so sweet of you to say

      Delete
  5. Love the hemline on this dress, but even more, I love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much😊 I've had these shoes forever but yeah they are one of my favorite pairs that I own

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Lol yes is is. That's why I had to have it πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  7. That is a gorgeous dress and you wear it with such pride. Wonderful! I adore your shoes too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! such a pretty dress!

    Greta | www.gretahollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cute dress. Perfect for Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 I totally agree...great summer dress

      Delete
  10. The hemline is very flattering on you! I wish we had an H&M around here. - Amy @ http://thegiftedgabber.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you πŸ˜„ I had to drive an hour to shop at the one I went to so I understand not being able to drive to one 😐 hopefully you get one in your area soon

      Delete