Friday, June 3, 2016

Striped Dress

Happy Friday 😄 My weekend is finally here and I'm super excited! I'm spending the next two days with my sweetie and enjoying some much needed down time. What are your plans for the weekend? If you're planning on going shopping then I have the perfect dress for you...as long as you love stripes that is. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram then you saw a sneak peek of this dress a couple of weeks ago. I had lots of comments and questions about this beauty on social media and my inbox so I decided it's time to give you the details 😉

I have become somewhat obsessed with stripes here lately. I don't know why exactly but maybe it's the fact they are so perfect for any time of the year and especially the summer. Stripes are also super casual and preppy which I love so this may very well be a great explanation for my recent obsession 😍 I saw this super cute dress on my last shopping trip to Ross and I loved it immediately. I love the way it flows gently over my frame and sways when I walk. It doesn't fit too snugly and the material is super stretchy so this dress was absolutely perfect for me. I wanted to stick with the casual theme when styling this dress so I paired it with my cute black sandals from Payless. You can wear a cute pair of wedges instead to make the outfit more dressy. To recreate my look you can visit your local Ross store or click the links below for a similar style.

Dress similar
Sandals similar

Isn't this dress super cute? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a message and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy your weekend and happy shopping. 💲💳

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! I am heading to wine country :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome. I hope you have a blast.

      Delete
  2. I love the ease of a simple dress especially in the summer. It really does look cute and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress!!! Very cute and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete