Friday, June 10, 2016

Paris Print Top

Happy Friday🤗 The weekend is finally here and I don't know about you but I'm ready for it. It's been a rough week but it's time to clear my head and enjoy some much needed down time. I can't believe it's already June! Summer is finally here and now it's time to clear out any old photos lingering from springtime photoshoots still in my phone. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you know I'm always posting a selfie every time I wear a new outfit and promising to post the details of each outfit on the blog soon. Sometimes I have so many that I run out of time during each season since I don't post every day. So I decided to postpone today's blog post about father's day and instead post the final outfit from my spring wardrobe...yes there's only one left. What is this outfit and where can you get it?

I love the Paris theme that's being printed on everything from shirts to purses so naturally this adorable top caught my eye as I was digging through the racks at Ross. The tan and black coloring compliment my skin tone quite well and it makes me feel somewhat romantic and whimsical when I wear anything with the Paris design. The uneven hemline and the price tag of less than $10 were the deciding factors that made me make this purchase. I love shopping at Ross. There's always great deals to be found if you're just willing to do a little digging😉 Hopefully you can still find one of these tops at one of their many store locations all over the US. I'll link a similar one below just in case this particular one is no longer available. So how did I style this cute top?...

This shirt can be worn as either dressy or casual so I decided to go with the casual theme since I was going to be out and about running errands the day I wore it. I had just purchased a new pair of cropped skinny jeans from Rue 21 that are distressed and super casual so I went with those and a pair of black sandals that I got from Payless a while back. I highly recommend these jeans to everyone! They are super cute and extremely comfortable so they would be a great addition to everyone's wardrobe. I'll link them below for you...the shoes are no longer available online so I'll link a similar pair of those. If you want more of a dressy look you can always wear a cute skirt with wedges or a pair of heels with a different pair of skinny jeans. If you'd like to recreate my look you can click on the links below..

Shirt: similar/plus similar
Jeans: same/plus similar
Sandals: similar

Do you like all the Paris printed items that are popping up everywhere? Would you wear it or carry it as a purse? How would you style this shirt differently? Casual or dressy? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to follow me on social media so you don't miss any of my awesome post updates😎 I hope you have a great weekend and happy shopping💲💳

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤

Social media:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

2 comments: