Monday, June 27, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Hello everyone and happy Monday 😃 How was your weekend? I hope you had some fun and enjoyed some down time because it's the first day of the work week and time to get back to the daily grind. Knowing that I have a three day weekend coming up with lots of fun activities is going to help me get through this week a little easier and hopefully you have something similar to look forward to so your week can soar by as well. One thing that always puts me in a better mood is getting a new pair of shoes so to help with your Monday blues I've found the cutest style of shoes that are perfect for summer and should be on everyone's must have list for this season.

The Fringe Sandal
I've been seeing these adorable fringe sandals EVERYWHERE this summer! I remember seeing this style in my mom's old pics from the 1970s but just like all good trends this one is finally making a comeback. I've never been a huge fan of fringe...in fact I've always kind of detested it but these fringe sandals are really growing on me. Not only are they super cute but they go with a variety of styles so your outfits will always be on point 😉 You can wear these cuties with anything from shorts and jeans to dresses and skirts so you will definitely get your money's worth with a pair of these. So how would I style these adorable sandals?

These sandals are extremely versatile so the sky's the limit when deciding how to style them but I chose two different types of clothing that I think would go perfect with these beauties. 😍 My first choice is a casual outfit which includes a pair of cuffed shorts and a lioness print T-shirt. This would be the perfect outfit for a day of running errands or just enjoying a leisurely stroll through the park. My second choice is a little more dressy and is in fact a floral dress. This outfit would be perfect for a dinner date with your sweetie or a lunch date with your girlfriends. To recreate these looks you can click on the Polyvore link below and snag all these amazing items before they are all gone.

POLYVORE

Aren't these the cutest sandals ever?! How would you style them? Which outfit is your favorite? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. *I respond to each and every comment. Be sure to click the tab that says notify me to be able to see my responses* I hope you have a wonderful week and happy shopping 🛍

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤

Follow along on social media:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

14 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be a fan of the sandales alone but paired with that cute peach dress I would reconsider!
    www.thatrunwayprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Sometimes a pair of shoes alone don't look all that great until you add an awesome outfit 😊

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks 😊 I think so too...maybe I should order it for myself haha

      Delete
  3. That's a beautiful set! Well done!
    Kate from cuteweddingideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are adorable and so is the dress!

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 😊 the dress is my favorite of the two outfits as well

      Delete
  5. Oh I love the t-shirt!! Love you style <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm OBSESSED with shoes. Ironically I'm always in my flip flops but my shoe collection is crazy. I love these sandals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! I love shoes and I have a whole closet full.These sandals are adorable and I'm thinking of adding them to my massive shoe collectionπŸ˜‰

      Delete
  7. Always in for some fringe. love both the comfy pieces you put together

    http://dreaminloud.com/boho-grunge/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 fringe is super trending right now

      Delete