Monday, May 16, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Hey everyone! It's Monday and the start of yet another work week. I hope you had a great weekend but now it's time to get back to the daily grind of making that money 💲 My work week actually started last night so I'm already one day closer to the weekend. Woohoo! Have you had an opportunity to go shopping recently? If so I'm sure you've noticed all the amazing shoes out there in all colors and styles but today I want to talk about one in particular that has grabbed my attention.

THE STUDDED GLADIATOR
I absolutely love these shoes 😍 Not only are they super cute but they are also extremely versatile. I have many pairs of sandals but this is one style that I don't have yet but plan to really soon. How could anyone not be in love with this style? I must admit that I haven't always been a huge fan of the gladiator sandals especially the really tall ones but these studded ones are just too adorable. The studs give these shoes the perfect amount of spice so they aren't plain and boring but they don't overwhelm the shoes and make them too over the top. I chose to feature the black studded Valentino gladiator sandals because they are the  most gorgeous pair I've seen and because Valentino has practically taken over the studded  look this year with all different styles of shoes. While these may be a little on the pricey side, there are a similar pair of these you can snag from Payless for a fraction of the cost. 

To show the versatility of these shoes I chose two different outfits to pair them with. The first is a cute pair of blue jean shorts with an off the shoulder elephant print blouse. This is a great outfit for shopping around town or wearing on your summer vacation. The second outfit I chose is a beautiful floral dress which is perfect for that lunch date with your sweetie 😉 If you'd like to recreate either look, I've linked the Polyvore website below for you and you can check out the outfit details directly from there. I've also linked the more Frugal version of these sandals from Payless below as well.

Polyvore
Payless

Aren't these shoes awesome? I sure think so! Which outfit was your favorite and how would you pair them differently? Leave me a comment with your thoughts and opinions but be sure to click the box that says notify me if you'd like to see my reply and I do reply to each and every comment 😄 I hope you have a wonderful week and happy shopping!

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. I really like those gladiator shoes, thinkI want light brown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Light brown would go with more spring and summer colors. Hmmmm now I need two pairs of these haha

      Delete
  2. Love those shoes! Gotta go and get me some now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gladiator sandals!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete