Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pink Striped Colorblock Shirt

Happy Sunday everyone 😎 I hope you're having an awesome weekend. I got to spend time with two of my bffs and my sweetie so to me it was a great weekend! Today starts a whole new work week for me so I'm about to head back to making that money but before I do I'd like to share with you an awesome shirt I found. It's super cute and cost less than $20! So where can you snag one for yourself?...

I don't normally do a lot of shopping at A'Gaci but I decided to check out the store last weekend and see what they had to offer. This was one of the first things that caught my eye. I love wearing stripes so I was instantly attracted to this shirt. The fact that it was pink at the top and has little buttons made it so much cuter than had it been just plain stripes. I knew I wanted to buy this shirt I was just hoping it would fit me so I made my way to the dressing room and sure enough it fit perfectly. The material is super stretchy but doesn't hug too tightly which is exactly the way I like my shirts to fit. Also the color and style looks wonderful with my complexion and body type. WIN 😃 Now the question was how am I going to wear it?

Since the style of this shirt is pretty casual I decided to stick with that theme and paired it with a cute pair of dark blue skinny jeans that I got from Forever 21 a little while back. I love these jeans. They have the perfect amount of stretch without fitting too tightly and they cost less than $10 which is pretty amazing! To add a little cuteness to the outfit I went with my adorable black pointed toe lace up flats that I found at Burke's Outlet a couple of months ago. These are really stylish and comfortable and gave the whole outfit a slightly more dressy feel while keeping with the casual theme. You could also wear a cute pair of sandals, some Sperrys, or some adorable flats like BOBs. You could even wear shorts or capris instead of jeans for more of a summer feel. To recreate my look:

Shirt similar similar
Jeans
Flats similar

Isn't this shirt super cute? How would you pair it differently? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. As always if there's a store you'd like me to shop at and feature on this blog email me at fashionabletigress@gmail.com
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy shopping 💲💳

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. Love the shoes!! They look so comfortable. In fact your whole outfit is perfect for a day out. I'm sure you can pair those shoes with a cute skirt as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ❤ they are extremely comfortable and I have worn them with a dress. They are very versatile 😉

      Delete
  2. Here is a shirt I would wear tons of times. Cute comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt is really cute but I think your shoes stole the show. Fab!

    http://clairemariecarter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit! Forever 21 is the best and those shoes are on point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is super cute!! Definitely something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!! I am in love with those shoes at the moment and you cannot go wrong with stripes (I even did a post on it too - tehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! These shoes are the best ❤ stripes are amazing. You should've left your webpage info and I could've checked out your post..

      Delete