Sunday, May 8, 2016

Plaid Boyfriend Shirt And Sperrys

Happy mother's day everyone! I hope you're able to spend time with your mom today but if not at least take the time to send her a quick message and tell her you love her. I took my mom shopping and out to eat on Thursday and I went to see her at church today. It was really nice to get to spend time with her and hopefully I get to do so more often. Today I'd like to share with you the outfit I wore out with my mom on Thursday. If you saw my picks of the week post from that day then you've already seen this cute casual shirt so now I'd like to show you how I paired it with other items in my wardrobe.

Like I've said before I don't usually do a lot of shopping at Old Navy but I really enjoyed my experience when I went there last weekend. I found a lot of really nice clothing and even an awesome pair of shades that I came close to buying but this shirt was my top choice out of everything I tried on. I love the colors and the plaid pattern of the shirt and the loose comfortable feel of the boyfriend style makes me feel super casual yet girly at the same time. Also it costs less than $30 which is really awesome! I knew mom and I would be shopping a lot so I wanted to wear something super comfortable and that's why I chose to pair this shirt with skinny jeans from Forever 21 and a pair of Sperrys that I received as a Christmas gift a couple of years back. The jeans are tight but they have spandex in them which makes them stretchy and comfortable. Sperrys are the ultimate casual shoe and I love wearing them as often as possible because they are really comfortable to walk in. This is the perfect outfit for a casual day out shopping with your friends or to wear to a sporting event. To make the outfit more dressy you can wear dressy flats or a cute pair of sandals instead of Sperrys. To recreate my look:

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Sperrys (Journeys)

Do you do a lot of shopping at Old Navy? Do you like this shirt and how I made it into an outfit? How would you wear it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment with your thoughts and opinions and I really hope you enjoy the rest of your mother's day.

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤

Facebook: @fashionabletigress page
Instagram: @fashionabletigress
Twitter: @tigressfashion
Pinterest: @tigressfashion
Snapchat: @tigressfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment