Thursday, May 19, 2016

Tigress' Picks Of The Week

Hey everyone! It's Thursday which means the weekend is right around the corner. I'm so excited to get this week over and start my weekend fun! It's raining and gloomy outside but this weekend is supposed to be absolutely beautiful so I'm  super ready for sunshine and clear skies 🌝 To add some brightness to this rainy day I've picked some really awesome items to share with you from a great store that I think you'll love....

What's Trending Right Now At A'Gaci

If I had to describe A'Gaci I'd probably say it's a slightly more expensive Forever 21. The clothing styles are similar and everything is sectioned off by color but it isn't quite as big as F21 so it's not as overwhelming and it's easier to navigate through. I decided to go through each section and see if anything grabbed my attention and sure enough I ended up with an armful of clothing that I had to try on. This store has a lot of rompers right now which is awesome since rompers are a really hot item for the upcoming summer season and they also have a lot of nautical print stuff which is something everyone is obsessing over at the moment. So if you're into these two items you definitely want to check out this store. Of course there are tons of other styles like pleated skirts and super cute shorts if the aforementioned styles aren't for you. Something to remember when shopping here is the sizes are cut to fit juniors so make sure you get the right size for you. I had to go a size up from what I normally wear in a couple of things I tried on. An extra bonus for all you shoe lovers... There's a whole separate section here with tons of shoes and you're own door if you don't wanna go through the clothing section at all. I was pleasantly surprised with this store and I'll be back in the future for sure 😎

What I Tried On

There were 11 items I chose to try on:
*Red striped shirt similar
*Pink scalloped hem blouse
*Pink striped shirt similar in plus size
*Green peasant blouse
*Blue and black printed boho pants
*Blue button front skirt
*Black and white pleated skirt
*White floral romper
*Tan floral dress similar
*Jeweled sandals
*Strappy pointed toe heels
A few of these items I couldn't find on the website so I linked a similar item. I didn't care for how short the pink scalloped hem blouse and the green peasant blouse were but everything else fit so great that it was hard to choose just one item. I actually ended up going home with two 😆 which will be featured on future blog posts....the pink striped shirt & the  blue and black patterned dressy pants.

What did you think of this week's picks? Which item was your favorite and how would you pair it to make an outfit? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment with your thoughts and opinions. Also if there's a store you'd love for me to shop at and review send me an email at fashionabletigress@gmail.com I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and happy shopping 💲💳

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the stripped skirt and the floral prints. They're like perfect for spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete