Friday, December 23, 2016

3 Ways To Style Those Christmas Leggings

Hey everyone and happy Friday :) I can't believe Christmas is only 2 days away! Who has plans to visit family this year? Who's staying home and relaxing? Whatever you end up doing this Christmas, be sure to look stylish while doing it ;) I have 3 different Christmas events to attend this weekend and I already have my outfits picked out and ready to go! How many of my fashionistas have been rocking those adorable Christmas leggings this year? Who would love to get a pair but have no idea how to wear them? For today's post I'm going to show you 3 different ways to rock an adorable pair of Christmas leggings so you can sport some to all your upcoming Christmas events this weekend and look amazing doing it :) 


#1-Chunky sweater
The chunky sweater was made for leggings and this is how I wear mine most of the time. This type of sweater is perfect because it's long enough to provide coverage (remember ladies leggings aren't pants) and baggy enough to hide any unwanted bulging from the tightness of the leggings (think spandex). For my example I chose an adorable pair of Christmas print leggings and paired them with a black chunky sweater and the cutest fur boots EVER!! This is the perfect outfit for a relaxing Christmas at home opening presents with the family (for those of you who don't want Christmas pictures in your pajamas LOL). You can shop this look HERE


#2-Tunic Top
The tunic top is my second favorite way to wear a cute pair of leggings especially if it's not cold enough for a chunky sweater. Luckily there is such a thing as tunic sweaters so I decided to choose one of those for my example because it's Christmas and most likely cold where you live (unless you live in Houston because it's like 70 degrees here). The tunic provides the same coverage as the chunky sweater, but is a bit more dressy. For my example I chose a pair of white and green Christmas tree print leggings and paired them with a white tunic sweater top and an adorable pair of white booties. This is the perfect outfit for going to the in-laws house so you look super festive and still look amazing ;) You can shop this look HERE!


#3-Swing dress
You can wear leggings with any type of dress, but funky cute Christmas leggings look best when paired with a swing dress. One reason is because this style of dress isn't too dressy and also it doesn't hug your curves and therefore hides all the unwanted pudges. For my example I chose a beautiful pair of burgundy Christmas leggings and paired it with a burgundy swing dress and a gorgeous pair of burgundy heeled boots. This is the perfect outfit to wear to church or a family event on Christmas day. You will look very festive and beautiful. You can shop this look HERE


Aren't Christmas leggings amazing? How do you choose to style yours? Which one of my examples is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who love wearing Christmas leggings as much as I do. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment