Monday, December 19, 2016

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was super fun. I had a blast with all my friends and family at the bonfire/Christmas party and I can't wait until the New Years party :) I was a little sad heading back to work last night, but knowing that Christmas is less than 1 week away is helping me get over those pesky Monday blues. For today's must have Monday post I decided to do something quirky and fun! Who loves wearing large goofy character house slippers?? I know I'm not the only one right?! One of the best things about Christmas morning is heading down the stairs in your pajamas and house slippers knowing there will be tons of awesome presents waiting underneath the tree!! This year why not get some big funky house slippers for the big day...and be sure to get plenty of pictures so you can admire them for years to come ;) LOL I have chosen 5 super adorable house slippers for you and hopefully you love them as much as I do.


Must Haves
1-Poop emoji slippers (Boohoo, $16)
2-Pink unicorn slippers (Boohoo, $14)
3-White yeti slippers (Gap, $24)
4-Blue whale slippers (New Look, $73)
5-Rudolph Christmas Slippers (Asos, $15.50)

I've been seeing these poop emoji slippers everywhere and I think they are hilarious!! I know my best friends kids love them and we all have heard the phrase "s**t happens" so grab a pair of these adorable slippers to make the whole family laugh on Christmas morning :) PINK UNICORN SLIPPERS!! Need I say more? These are the cutest slippers ever and I must have these in my life LOL ;) These white yeti slippers are definitely something I'd wear not just on Christmas but all winter long. They look so cozy and comfortable too so I'd love to have a pair of these cuties :) I picked these blue whale slippers because I think they are so adorable and because most people probably wouldn't think to get whale slippers this time of the year...I love being different :) These Rudolph Christmas slippers scream "I love Christmas" and are the perfect slippers to wear on Christmas morning especially if you have young kids at home. My mom actually has a pair of Santa slippers that are very similar and I think they are so adorable :) You can find all these great house slippers HERE.


Are you a fan of huge goofy house slippers? Will you be wearing a pair Christmas morning? Which of these 5 pairs is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who love big goofy house slippers as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :) 

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment