Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Red Fuzzy Holiday Sweater

Happy hump day everyone! I can't believe it's already Wednesday. Only two more nights of work for me then I'll be heading out to the mall on Friday for some last minute Christmas shopping. Who's ready for Christmas?? I know I sure am. I love the holiday season but it can be so exhausting and I still have yet another Christmas party to attend on Saturday. It's all good though because I have a 3 day weekend coming up and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it :) So, do you still have any parties or family gatherings to attend? Looking for a cute affordable holiday sweater that isn't an "ugly Christmas sweater"? If so then I have found the perfect sweater for you. Not only is it super cute but at less than $10 (it's on sale right now for only $8) it won't break the bank. So, what is this sweater and where can you snag one for yourself?


The Sweater
I found this sweater while browsing through the racks at Walmart on a recent shopping trip with my mom. I already had a cute pair of Christmas leggings in the buggy and I was searching for something to wear with them...then I found this beauty. It was solid red with no print or pattern so it was perfect for the leggings, or so I thought. I ended up not liking the way this sweater looked with the leggings but I loved the way the sweater fit so much that I decided to buy it anyway and wear it with something else. It's really stretchy so it fits comfortably and doesn't hug too tightly and there's silver metallic threading running all through it which makes it look very festive and kinda dressy. Oh and did I mention it's fuzzy ;) I knew I would have no problem finding something to wear with this adorable sweater and I didn't! So, how did I end up styling this beauty and how can you change it up to match your style?


My Style
This is one of those sweaters that can go with several different styles so I decided to wear it casually instead of dressy like I had originally planned. I paired this cutie with a pair of skinny jeans from Forever 21 that I've had for a while and are finally at that super comfy phase...you know what I'm talking about ladies ;) For the shoes I was a bit torn between black, nude, or grey boots. All three would've went just fine and the black would be more festive (think Santa), but I ended up going with these grey plaid fur boots by Southpole that I bought several years back from Burke's Outlet because they are super adorable and I don't get to wear them very often. I wasn't sure if this style would match at first, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. I got to wear my new awesome fuzzy sweater and my fur boots that I love at the same time and look amazing!! Talk about killing two birds with one stone ;) LOL To change it up you could wear a black pair of heeled boots to make the outfit more dressy or you could wear a skirt and a pair of heels instead for a really hot holiday look. For my ladies that don't like wearing heels you can stick with flat boots like I did or you could opt for a cute pair of ballet flats. No matter what style you choose to go with just remember to rock it girlfriend :) 



Shop This Style: Sweater / Jeans *similar / Boots *similar


Isn't this sweater adorable? Did you like how I styled it? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love this sweater as much as I do. I hope you have a great rest of the week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment