Monday, December 12, 2016

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! I'm a little sad that the weekend is over, but I had such a great weekend that I'm not too upset it's Monday already. Thanks for all who sent good vibes my way...I won a prize this year at my company Christmas party, an Amazon echo dot :) It was my fifth Christmas party with this company and my first time winning anything so I'm really excited! Now, time to get through the next few days so I can enjoy my three day weekend! Thursday night I'm planning to go look at Christmas lights with my sweetie then Saturday is my first annual bonfire/Christmas party that I'm hosting for all my friends. I'm really looking forward to giving everyone their gifts and spending time with my friends and family :) Do you have any holiday parties coming up this weekend? I know of like four others off the top of my head so apparently this is the weekend for the parties!! LOL With that in mind I decided to feature a few super cute Christmas accessories that you could totally rock at the upcoming parties I know you're excited to attend ;) These Christmas accessories are not only very festive, but really adorable and I know you're going to love them as much as I do...


Must Haves
1-Christmas cat headband (dollskill, $8)
2-Christmas knit stocking hat (Claires, $19)
3-Christmas infinity scarf (Amazon, $9.99)
4-Christmas stockings (PinkQueen, $2.58)
5-Christmas purse (Belk, $20)

The Christmas cat headband is my favorite! You will look very festive and adorable wearing these cat ears with your outfit. It's like Halloween meets Christmas :) This knit hat is too adorable. I chose it because it looks like an elf hat and would be a great accessory to wear on a cold night or just to look super festive for your Christmas party :) Who doesn't love scarves?? This little Christmas scarf is the perfect accessory for any holiday outfit :) Those stockings are so cute! If you're wearing a dress for your Christmas party why not throw on a cute pair of stockings to go with it? They are super festive and oh so adorable. I'm pretty sure you can get these in green as well :) I have to have a purse no matter where I'm going so this little Christmas purse would be perfect to carry to a holiday party. It's super cute, festive, and an essential need for any woman :) You can find all these awesome Christmas accessories HERE.


Aren't these accessories super cute? Which one is your favorite? What festive accessory do you plan to wear to your Christmas party? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love these accessories as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :)

Have you entered my Christmas Giveaway yet? I stop taking entries Friday night at 11pm CST so be sure to get your entry in soon. To see what items are up for grabs and to enter you can click HERE. Good luck ;)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment