Friday, December 30, 2016

Wish Review-Blue Shift Dress

Happy Friday everyone!! I'm so glad the weekend is finally here. It was one tough week at work but I plan to enjoy the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow relaxing with my sweetie in front of the fireplace and watching some TV. So, who has plans for New Year's Eve? Anyone doing any online shopping this weekend? If you've been following this blog for a while then you know I'm OBSESSED with my wish app. I honestly feel it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Unfortunately not everything you get from there is top quality so I love buying stuff and sharing my opinion with you :) I get to feed my little shopping addiction while helping out my readers...talk about killing two birds with one stone LOL. I've actually been away from Wish for awhile (so I could pay down my credit card), but I'm back at it strong and luckily my first purchase was a huge WIN! So, what amazing deal did I find this time and how did I end up styling it?


Blue Shift Dress
As I was scrolling through my Wish app (like I do every single day), I came across this adorable long sleeve shift dress for only $7. I was a little skeptical at first seeing as the last dress I ordered from Wish was horrible, but I decided for that price I could at least give it a try. The hardest part was choosing which color I wanted. All of them are so pretty and I could easily style each and every one, but this bold blue color really caught my attention. This particular shade of blue is not only super pretty but it also looks really great with my skin tone. I was torn on what size to get because many of the reviews suggested that the dress was made too small, but I trusted my instinct and went with my normal size. Boy am I glad I did! The dress was a perfect fit and I love how it looks on me. So, how did I end up styling this beauty and how can you change it up to match your style?


My Style
I was wearing this beautiful dress on Christmas day to visit my boyfriend's family so I knew I wanted to dress it up a bit and make it really pretty. I had purchased this awesome colorful musical note scarf from Hot Topic on clearance a few months back and I knew it would look great so I decided to wear it with the dress. I was right! The colors blend very well together and I got sooooo many compliments on this scarf that I will keep it forever!! ;) For the shoes I wanted something a little bold but neutral in color so I went with the new boots my mom got me for Christmas from Burke's Outlet. I love these boots so much. They are such a great color to wear with any outfit and they are super dressy which was a huge plus! I think overall the outfit was a hit and I was very happy with how it turned out :) To change it up a bit you could always wear a different type of scarf and throw on some rocking high heels. If you can't wear heels then an adorable pair of flats will look just as good as will some sandals, when it gets warmer of course :) 



Shop This Style: Dress / Scarf *similar / Boots *similar


Isn't this dress adorable? Do you like how I styled it? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love this dress and/or the wish app. I hope you have a safe and happy holiday and happy shopping :) 

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment