Monday, December 26, 2016

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday!! I hope you had an amazing Christmas. I know I sure did. 3 different houses in 2 days was fun yet hectic, but I did get to spend some time with family and friends and of course there was great food and gift giving ;) Now that Christmas is over it's time to get ready for New Year's!! Do you have New Year's Eve plans yet? My plan this year is to stay home in front of the fireplace in my pajamas and watch the celebrations on TV. No I'm not a boring person LOL...I have to work on New Year's Day so I don't want to be out all night and hung over in the morning. But, for my fashionistas who plan to hit up the club or an awesome party I have the perfect New Year's Eve essentials for you. For today's Must Have Monday post I decided to pick a few things that are must haves for every woman going out this coming Saturday night....not only do you want to ring in the New Year, but you want to look your best doing it ;) 


Must Haves
1-Gold heels (Flannels, $185)
2-New Years headband and gold phone case (Etsy, $22) (Macy's, $29)
3-Star Bag (Harrods, $1,100)
4-Gold Dress (IndieXO, $88)
5-Red lipstick (Dior, $38)

Every fashionista needs a killer pair of heels for New Year's Eve! It doesn't matter what color scheme you decide to go with, but I chose these awesome gold ones because if I were going out I'd definitely want to stand out in the crowd :) No New Year's Eve party is complete without either a New Year's headband or those awesome New Year's glasses. I threw in an adorable gold phone case because no fashionista would be caught dead without her phone and you want to make sure you stay flashy...right ladies?? LOL :) No one wants to carry a huge purse around at the club, but us ladies need to have certain essentials on us at all times...just in case...so this adorable star shaped bag would be perfect for your New Year's Eve celebrations. It's small, adorable, and can be thrown over your shoulder for easy carry. There are many types of small bags you could carry so find one that's right for your outfit and you'll never be far away from your necessities :) What goes great with killer heels? A killer dress that's what! I chose this super hot gold dress to match the heels because it is exactly the kind of dress I'd wear out to the club. Remember ladies, New Year's Eve is the perfect time to wear that flashy dress and be proud of it :) To top of any awesome New Year's Eve outfit you need the perfect shade of lipstick! I chose this beautiful red color because it's really bold and I think it's perfect for any club or party you might attend this weekend. Of course you need to be sure to pick the right shade of red for your skin tone. I once bought a bright red color without trying it on and it looked horrible on me. Remember ladies you want to look amazing not weird :) No matter what color or style you decide to wear this New Year's Eve be sure to rock it girlfriend :) You can shop all these amazing items HERE!


What are your plans for New Year's Eve? Are you planning to hit up the club or maybe a friends party? What do you plan to wear for the big day? Which item above is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who are planning to go out for New Year's Eve this year. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:



No comments:

Post a Comment