Monday, December 5, 2016

Must Have Monday

Happy Monday everyone!! Although I'm not too thrilled that it's Monday, I am looking forward to my company Christmas party this weekend. I'm ready for good food, time with friends, and all the wonderful door prizes that are always given away ;) Keep your fingers crossed that I actually win something this year. LOL So, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty productive and I got to spend some time with both my parents doing a fundraiser then of course some Christmas shopping. I officially have everyone on my list checked off!! Do you have anyone left on your list to buy for this year?? If so, why not get them a cute pair of pajamas?! I LOVE pajamas and I request them and fuzzy socks from just about everyone every single year including this one. Hopefully I get some cute ones like the ones I chose for today's must have Monday post! 


Must Haves
1-Grey and pink knit pajamas (Victoria's Secret, $47)
2-Slumber party pajamas (Zulily, $21.99)
3-Kate Spade bow tie flannel pajamas (Neiman Marcus, $88)
4-Grey fleece pajamas (Next, $45)
5-Snowflake print thermal pajamas (Back Country, $22)  

I love Victoria's Secret!! They have the cutest and most comfortable pajamas ever! Yes, they are a bit pricey but trust me they are so worth it. I love the colors in this particular set and I really want these for Christmas now :) I love this graphic pajama t-shirt and matching bottoms. Like the title says these are the perfect pajamas for a slumber party. Super cute :) These Kate Spade pajamas are everything! I love any and everything Kate Spade right now and I seriously need these pajamas in my life...any takers?? LOL ;) I love fleece pajamas and in fact I just bought a similar pair to these in black and red from Walmart. Fleece is the perfect material for a cold winters day because it will keep you extra toasty as you lounge in front of the fire :) Thermal pajamas are amazing! I just bought a super cute pair in vibrant blue from Walgreens and I love them so much. The color and print of this particular pair make it perfect for the holiday season and of course super adorable :) You can shop all these awesome pajama sets HERE.


Are you a pajama lover? What type of pajamas do you prefer? Which of these pairs is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who love pajamas as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing day and happy shopping :) 

Have you entered to win my Christmas Giveaway yet?? If not, there's still time so click HERE and follow the rules to be entered to win 8 adorable items for Christmas this year!!

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress 

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment