Monday, January 2, 2017

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! I hope you had an amazing New Year's Eve. I did absolutely nothing but curl up in front of the TV with my sweetie and watch movies. Maybe next year I'll go out. LOL. I am glad 2017 is finally here. I have so many things in the works for this year and so many ideas to start working on that I hope will help me be able to quit by job and work from home by the end of the year. Fingers crossed ;) To kick off this new year right I decided to feature one of my favorite designers and the weird yet adorable purses that she always comes out with. I'm sure you've heard of Kate Spade right?! I have become somewhat obsessed with her products over the past year and I think there's no better way to start the first Must Have Monday post of the year than by featuring her. So, what super cute off-the-wall purses have I found from her???


Must Haves
1-Toothy monster face purse (Neiman Marcus, $378)
2-Unicorn balloon purse (Kate Spade, $498)
3-Magic Rabbit purse (Kate Spade, $398)
4-Pigs Fly purse (Modalist, $448)
5-Perfume bottle purse (Nordstrom, SOLD OUT)

I LOVE the toothy monster face purse. It's super cute and very unique. This is just one example of why I love Kate Spade so much. Of course she has normal super pretty purses too, but sometimes it's fun to have something this cute as an adult :) This unicorn balloon purse reminds me of all the carnivals and circuses I went to as a child. Some clown was always making balloon animals and for Kate Spade to think of this as a design for a purse is simply genius. Such an adorable purse and I'd proudly wear it just about anywhere :) Who else thinks this magic rabbit purse is the cutest thing ever?! I love how fuzzy and adorable it is. I think this would make a great purse for the spring season (think Easter) and I'd love to have one to wear for Easter Sunday. Oh, on the Kate Spade website there's also a rabbit coming out of a black hat purse that is super cute!!! :) I know you've heard of the saying "when pigs fly"...well now they do in this adorable unique purse by the great Kate Spade! I really want this purse and I may ask for it as a Valentine's gift :) This perfume bottle purse is so adorable and of course a great idea for a cute little clutch purse. Unfortunately it's no longer available in most stores but be looking for it to show up in stores like Ross or Marshalls :) All of these purses are both unique and adorable. I think my favorite is the pigs fly followed by the toothy monster face. These are great gift ideas for your bffs birthday or just to treat yourself...we deserve to treat ourselves every now and then right?! ;) You can shop all these purses HERE!


Aren't these purses adorable? Which one is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love these purses as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:



No comments:

Post a Comment