Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Coral Bow Sweater

Happy hump day everyone! For most of you the week is halfway over but for me it's just starting. I've been off for the past 5 days and I have greatly enjoyed it but it's time for me to head back to work tonight. On the bright side I only have 2 days until the weekend :) Do you already have plans for the weekend? I do...work on my business and hang out with my sweetie, but before I get the rest of this week started I wanted to share with you the cutest little sweater I found at one of my favorite discount stores. So, what is this sweater and where can you find one for yourself?


The Sweater
I found this beauty on a recent shopping trip to Burke's Outlet with my mom. I was browsing through the racks when I spotted the back of this sweater. How cute are these bows?! I fell in love with it immediately and I knew I had to try it on. The sweater is snug in the arms then flares out to fit like a trapeze top which I thought was super cute. Burke's also had this sweater in green but mom says coral looks better on me so I went with this one. I always find the cutest stuff at Burke's Outlet and at less than $10 this sweater was a steal :) So, how did I end up styling this cutie and how can you change it up to match your style?


My Style
I wore this sweater on a day date with my sweetie and I wanted to be pretty yet comfortable so I decided to pair this sweater with my awesome high waisted skinny jeans from Hollister and these adorable leopard print flats that I recently found at Walmart. These are my favorite pair of jeans that I own. They have the perfect amount of stretch and they are high waisted which helps prevent muffin top. Not to mention they are slightly distressed which I love! These little leopard ballet flats are so comfortable and super cute...and they were less than $10! I love wearing leopard print with any solid color and I think these look great with this sweater. If you want to dress up the sweater a little more you can always wear a cute pair of wedges or heels instead of flats. To be more casual you could wear a cute pair of sneakers or UGGs. I chose to not wear an undershirt, but if you would feel more comfortable wearing one make sure it's a neutral color like nude or tan. No matter how you end up styling this beauty just be sure to look good doing it :) 



Shop This Look: Sweater *similar/ Jeans / Flats 


Isn't this sweater adorable? Did you like the way I styled it? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love this sweater as much as I do. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment