Monday, January 16, 2017

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday. I know it's a lot later than I normally post but I was feeling a bit sick last night and didn't start feeling better until late this afternoon. I'm guessing it was one of those 24 hour bugs that we all get from time to time...either that or the moonshine I drank yesterday LOL. Regardless of what made me ill in the first place I'm better and ready to conquer what's left of today. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Mine was very busy and productive, but I had a lot of fun getting everything done and spending time with my sweetie :) Since we are well into January already (where does the time go?) I decided that for today's post I'd show you some awesome jackets/coats that are must haves for this winter season and I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do. 


Must Haves
1-Marc Jacobs pink faux fur coat (Style bop, $1,319)
2-Tom Ford leather biker jacket (Tom Ford, $4,950)
3-Imitation fur bomber jacket (Inuinu, $120)
4-Abercrombie and Fitch classic fur puffer jacket (Pinterest, $30)
5-Red dress coat (With chic, $34)

I LOVE fur jackets and this one is super cute. I love the vibrant pink color and the leopard print is so adorable! It's also faux fur so if you're an animal lover you can wear it without feeling guilty. It's a little pricey for me, but it's Marc Jacobs so I shouldn't expect to get it for less ;) Leather biker jackets are everything! I need one of these in my life ASAP. Maybe not this particular one because I really don't want to pay almost 5,000 for a jacket, but I'm sure I can find a similar one that's just as cute for a lot less :) Bomber jackets are everywhere right now and I especially love the ones lined with fur like this one. How cute is it?? I would definitely wear this beauty every day and the price really isn't that bad either ;) Abercrombie and Fitch always makes the cutest fur jackets and this puffer jacket is so adorable. They are usually a lot more expensive too, but this particular one is selling on Pinterest for only $30! How cool is that? :) My favorite type of coat and sadly one I don't yet own is the dress coat. This red one is gorgeous! I love how long and elegant it is. It would go perfectly with so many of my dressy outfits that now I feel like I have to have one of these soon...if only I can find one that isn't made of wool (I'm allergic). I do know one thing for sure and that's I will have one of these beauties as soon as possible :) You can shop all these jackets/coats HERE.  


What's your favorite outerwear style to sport this winter? Which one of these is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love these jackets/coats as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :) 

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment