Friday, January 27, 2017

3 Ways To Style Your Whites In Winter

Hey everyone and happy Friday. I hope you're having a wonderful start to your weekend. I know this post is a bit later than normal but it's been one hectic day for me so far and I don't see it slowing down until Sunday...hopefully LOL. So, do you have plans for the weekend yet? If so what do you plan to wear? How about something white? Yes you read that right...I said white. I've always heard the saying that you should never wear white after labor day but why not?! There are so many different ways to style white and it's such a classy color that I say go for it!! For today's post I decided to give you some ideas on how to style your favorite whites for winter so you can break those beautiful whites out of the closet :) 


#1-White Dress
Have a beautiful white dress from summer clearance that you've been dying to wear? Throw on a cute jacket or coat and some adorable booties for an instant winter outfit. if it's really cold where you live you can also wear some fleece lined leggings so your legs can stay warm and toasty while rocking your cute new winter look. For my example I chose the classic black and white combo with a beautiful white dress with black sash and paired it with a black jacket and some black booties. You can choose any color combination you want which is why white is such an awesome color for winter :) You can shop this look HERE.


#2-White jumpsuit
Remember that awesome white jumpsuit that you loved wearing during the summer? Go ahead and wear it to that upcoming dinner date with your sweetie just throw on a jacket and some cute closed toe heels. For my example I went with the red and white color combination which is a personal favorite of mine. I chose a beautiful sleeveless white jumpsuit and paired it with a pretty red blazer and some red pumps. Again you can choose any other color you want and you can opt for flats or little booties instead if you'd like :) You can shop this look HERE.


#3-White jeans
Every woman needs at least one pair of white jeans because the sky is the limit with how you can style them. Winter is the perfect time to break out those white jeans and pair them with an awesome sweater and either some flats or sneakers. For my example I decided to pair these white jeans with the most adorable striped cat sweater I've ever seen and a pair of pointed toe lace up flats. You could also wear a dressier sweater and a nice pair of heels with your white jeans for a winter date night outfit :) You can shop this look HERE.


Are you a fan of white clothing? What one white item in your closet could you totally wear year round? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love ideas on how to style their white items for winter. I hope you have an amazing weekend and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment