Monday, January 23, 2017

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! I can't believe the weekend flew by as fast as it did, but I did get a lot done so I'm happy about that. So much to do and so little time to get it done...I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about! Hopefully this week goes by fast though so I can get to the weekend again and the ton of stuff that still needs to be finished. I'll start this week off right by diving right in to today's post....all things FUR. Every since I was a little girl I've been obsessed with fur especially fur coats. I always said when I grew up I was going to get the prettiest fur coat in the world LOL. Well, I've been grown for quite awhile now and while I still don't have any fur coats I do have a few things with faux fur which is still super soft, warm, and perfect for winter. I have picked 5 must have fur items to share with you today that I think are super cute and will make great additions to your winter fashion wardrobe.

Must Haves
1-Faux fur puff keychain (Guess, $22)
2-Faux fur hooded coat (Amazon, $59)
3-Fox fur bag (Dantes, $337)
4-Faux fox fur scarf (Kate Spade, $86)
5-Faux fur iPhone case (Browns Fashion, sold out)

These little puff ball keychains are the hottest accessory right now. I currently have 4 of them in different colors and styles and I plan to get more. This particular one is too cute because it comes with 3 different colored mini puff balls. I definitely need this in my life :) This coat is everything! How beautiful is this thing for real?! The fact that it's faux fur is really baffling since it looks so real, but if you're a huge animal lover this will be a plus for you and the price tag is a huge plus for me :) This little red fur purse is the only item listed that is real fur. You can probably tell that by the price tag since real fur is always WAY more expensive than faux fur. I think it's gorgeous but I really wish it wasn't real fox fur because then I could afford it. LOL :) This faux fox fur scarf by Kate Spade is so adorable. I never thought about looking for a scarf made of fur but now that I've seen this one I must have one of my own soon :) If you really love the look of fur then this beautiful fur phone case is perfect for you. It's faux fur which is super animal friendly and I'm sure you'll love carrying around a soft furry case all day HAHA :) Unfortunately the phone case is sold out but you can shop all these other items HERE. (FYI: They have similar phone cases on Wish so you may find one you like on there) 


Are you a fur lover? Do you prefer faux or real fur? Which one of these items is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who love furry things as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment