Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pink And Tan Striped Tunic Sweater

Happy hump day everyone! I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Just two more nights of work and I'll be off for the weekend. I get to hang out with a good friend of mine on Friday, my sweetie on Saturday, then I have church Sunday morning. A full yet fun weekend ahead :) Do you have plans for the weekend yet? Is there a shopping trip in your future? If so, I have the cutest tunic for you! Not only is it super cute but it also comes in two different colors so you can choose the one that works best for you. So, what color did I choose and where can you find this tunic for yourself?


The Tunic
I found this tunic while on a recent shopping trip with my mom at Sears and I knew I had to have it. I love anything with stripes even if it's one big stripe across the middle like this one LOL. I chose this pretty pink and tan color scheme because these particular colors look good with my skin tone. The v-neck and the side slits are just extra cute little details that add to the beauty and awesomeness of this pretty little tunic. I'm still amazed at all the cute fashion finds I'm coming across in the misses section of various stores...I guess breaking out of the juniors section rut was a good idea ;) Oh, and did I mention I got this tunic for less than $15? How awesome is that?! There's nothing I love more than finding something super cute then realizing it's on sale!! The online price is currently $40 but Sears is always having sales so you should be able to snag one for way less soon. So, how did I end up styling this beauty and how can you change it up to match your style?


My Style
Originally I wanted to wear a pair of leggings and some UGGs with this tunic but I changed my mind when I realized I didn't have any leggings that would look good with this. Instead of running out and buying some I decided to go with plan B which is great considering I ended up wearing this as a casual everyday running errands outfit. I decided to pair this tunic with my Abercrombie and Fitch skinny jeans and my new tan heeled booties from Payless that my mom got me for Christmas. I think this outfit turned out very well considering the legs of the jeans were too tight to roll them up to exactly where I wanted them. If you want, you can opt for the leggings option mentioned above but wear some cute pointed toe or ballet flats to make the outfit just a bit more dressy. Regular flat boots would look cute as well if you want to stick with the casual look but don't like wearing heels. I've linked my look below if you like the way I styled this tunic or if you just really like one of the items pictured have to have one for yourself ;)



Shop This Look: Tunic / Jeans / Booties


Isn't this tunic adorable? Do you like how I styled it? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who would love this tunic as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment