Monday, January 30, 2017

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! Are you super excited that a new week is here already?? Yeah me neither but I'm going to try and make the best of it by staying focused and positive. I have a 3 day weekend coming up and I'm really looking forward to that extra day of relaxation time with my sweetie. So, let's kick this week off right with some must have items that I'm sure you'll love as much as I do...if you're a cat lover that is :) That's right, for today's post I picked 5 accessories that are related to these cute fuzzy little creatures. So, what did I find and where can you snag them for yourself?


Must Haves
1-Cat Beanie (Kate Spade, $68)
2-Cat Necklace (M.L.G. Jewelry, $60)
3-Cat Umbrella (Claires, $10)
4-Cat Loafers (Neiman Marcus, Sold Out)
5-Cat Backpack (Rosegal, $44)

This little Kate Spade cat beanie is too cute for words and perfect for this winter season. You'll not only keep your head and ears warm but you'll look super cute doing it :) I love animal jewelry so this cat necklace is perfect for me and at only $60 it's a steal. This is now on my Valentine's Day Wish List :) Who wouldn't want to have an adorable cat umbrella to carry everywhere during the rainy winter season? This super cute cat umbrella is perfect for keeping you dry and stylish :) I was really bummed when I noticed these beautiful cat loafers were sold out! How horrible. Now I'm on a mission to find the second cutest pair :) I'm not a huge fan of backpacks but this cat one is too stinking cute! It's perfect if you're a college student or if you just prefer to carry a backpack everywhere. I kinda want one myself now :) If one of these items is now on your wish list be sure to visit POLYVORE to find out where you can get these cuties.


Aren't these accessories adorable? Which one is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends who love cats as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment