Monday, January 9, 2017

Must Have Monday

Hey everyone and happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was super productive. I got a lot of things done for my business and hopefully I'll have it live by the end of next week. Keep your fingers crossed for me :) I really hope this week flies by because I have a 3 day weekend coming up with awesome plans for every single day. Do you make plans for the weekend this far in advance? I always have something planned but I enjoy being super busy so it's fun for me. Has it been cold where you live? Here in Houston it's usually pretty warm even in the winter, but this weekend we had a huge winter blast and it even snowed for like 2 minutes LOL. So, for this week's must have Monday post I decided to feature a few winter must haves so you can stay warm and fashionable when the cold hits ;) 


Must Haves
1. White wink face hat by Kate Spade (Lord and Taylor, $58)
2. Plaid winter warm knitted scarf (Amazon, $12)
3. Quilted puffer jacket (Top Shop, $130)
4. Fleece cat sweater hoodie (With Chic, $40)
5. Cat pop top mittens by Kate Spade (Kate Spade, $88)

I LOVE Kate Spade so much that of course I had to include at least one of her awesome designs in my must have Monday post...well this Monday I picked two LOL. This white wink face hat by Kate Spade is super adorable and will be perfect to keep your head and ears warm during the cold and windy winter days ahead. (FYI: Kate Spade also has a wink face watch that is soooo cute) :) I have become somewhat obsessed with scarves this year and I think this one is awesome! Plaid scarves are the cutest and this one will be sure to keep your neck warm and your outfit stylish :) I've never been a big fan of the puffer jackets until this year. I like this particular one because the color is so vibrant. You're sure to make an awesome fashion statement and stay super cozy in this beauty :) How cute is this fleece cat sweater hoodie? OMG I think it's just about the cutest thing ever! The fleece will keep you super warm and the adorable cat will make you look cute and in style for sure :) These cat mittens will go great with the cat hoodie and these are by Kate Spade!!! How cool is that? I'm not going to lie...they are a little pricey for mittens, but they are just so cute I may have to get them anyway ;) You can shop all these amazing items HERE.


Aren't these 5 winter must have items super adorable? Which one is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to spread the love and share this post with all your friends who would love these items as much as I do. I hope you have an amazing week and happy shopping :) 

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Let's be friends! Follow along om social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment