Sunday, March 6, 2016

Colorful Stripes

Hey everyone! I hope you're enjoying your Sunday. How has the weekend been for you? For me it's been a great weekend. I got to relax a bit and visit with family so I'm pretty happy with how this weekend played out. Did you get a chance to check out my picks of the week post from Thursday? If so then I'm sure you recognize this shirt from Walmart.

I loved this shirt the moment I saw it. I love stripes and especially colorful stripes so I was excited to find this at Walmart of all places. The light colors are perfect for spring and I love the way it flares out around my hips at the bottom. I don't care for shirts that fit too snug in the hips since I'm a little larger than I'd like to be there so this shirt was a great find for me. The blue in the shirt pairs quite well with the light blue jeans I'm wearing from A'Gaci. These jeans are really comfortable and stretchy but super tight so make sure you try them on before you buy a pair. I got these about a year ago but I'm sure they still have something similar. I wanted to be comfortable and casual when I wore this since I was out shopping so I decided to wear a cute pair of flower design flip flops I got a few years back from Payless.  For a more dressy look you could wear wedges instead. I certainly recommend this outfit to anyone looking for a cute casual spring outfit that won't cost a ton of money since the shirt cost me less than $15. So if you haven't already get to Walmart and get this awesome shirt before it's gone...

Shirt: Walmart
Jeans: A'Gaci
Shoes: Payless

Did you like the way I wore this shirt? How would you have worn it differently? As always I love feedback so leave me a message or send me an email directly at fashionabletigress@gmail.com also you can follow me on Instagram @fashionable tigress and Twitter @tigressfashion.

Goodbye for now...fashionable tigress ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment