Monday, March 7, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Hey everyone! It's Monday and the beginning of yet another work week. Are you ready for some good news though? I have been searching for some cute shoes to share with you this week and I realized that one of the best shoes for spring is probably right in your closet already! If you don't already have a pair of these don't worry I'll tell you where you can find them. So what are these awesome shoes that I speak of?

Converse sneakers are a great shoe for spring! They are casual, comfortable, and extremely versatile. Have a cute sun dress? Grab a matching pair of converse to wear with it. Shorts, jeans, and even skirts look super cute with a pair of converse on your feet. What makes these shoes even more awesome is that they come in any color you can think of. They also come in different patterns and Journey's even has a DC comics line where you can get them with your favorite comic book character on them. Most colors also come in both low top and high top so take your pick of style. The sky is really the limit with these cute sneakers. For my first example I chose an orange pair of low top converse sneakers, a pair of cropped skinny jeans, and a cute orange tank to match the shoes. This is the perfect outfit for a day of fun with your friends or just hanging at the house. For my second example I chose a white pair of low top converse sneakers, a cute pair of blue jean shorts, and a white and black tank. This outfit is perfect for a day at the amusement park. To recreate these looks:

Orange sneakers: Lord and Taylor
Jeans: The Outnet
Orange tank: Bealls Florida
White sneakers: My Theresa
Shorts: Lane Crawford
White tank: Etsy

As a side note....journeys is in my opinion one of the best places to find converse sneakers. If you don't already own a pair you should get a pair as soon as possible. These really are the sneakers of springtime. As always I love feedback so leave a comment or send me an email directly at fashionabletigress@gmail.com also you can follow me on Instagram @fashionable tigress and Twitter @tigressfashion. Be sure to check back Wednesday for my next cute outfit post.

Goodbye for now...fashionable tigress ❤

4 comments:

  1. I love the nautical shirt!! So cute
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds that are perfect for spring! Those orange Converse shoes and tank are calling my name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know I plan to get a pair of the orange converse soon myself. I already have the white ones.

      Delete