Monday, March 28, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Hey everyone! I hope you're having an awesome Monday. How was your weekend? Mine was amazing. I spent time with family and friends and I got a lot of things done that needed to get done. But, as always, all good things must come to an end so the weekend is officially over and it's time to get this new work week started. To kick off this Monday I've found some awesome shoes that I'm sure you'll love and that every person can wear regardless of your style or age.  What are these amazing shoes? Where can you get a pair?

Everyone loves a good pair of flats. Flats go with just about any outfit or style and come in a variety of colors to match all the colors in your wardrobe. There's a type of casual flats called Toms that are some of the best and most comfortable shoes I've ever put my feet into. You can find these shoes at many different retailers but my favorite place to get them is at Journeys because of just how many varieties of styles and patterns that they have. This is the perfect pair of shoes for the spring because they will keep your toes covered during the cold of nighttime but are still light weight so your feet don't get too hot when it's super warm outside during the day. For my first example I chose a white pair of Toms and paired them with skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a black messenger bag. This is the perfect outfit for a day spent walking through the zoo or botanical gardens. For my second example I chose the same pair of white Toms and paired them with a blue jean mini skirt, a white peasant tank with black embroidery on the front, and a black and white racoon bag. This is the perfect outfit for a day out shopping with the girls and the bag gives the whole outfit a youthful teenage look. If you don't already have a pair of these extremely versatile shoes then you should certainly run out and get a pair soon. At Journeys they only run about $50 which isn't too bad for a great pair of shoes. To recreate these looks:

Shoes: Toms
Skinny Jeans: My Theresa
White Tank: Harrods
Black Bag: Novica
Blue Jean Skirt: Style Bop
White Peasant Top: Yoins
Racoon Bag: The Real Life

Do you love these Toms? Do you like how I paired them? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know your opinions and how you'd pair them differently. Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates on blog posts as they happen and don't forget to check back on Wednesday for my next outfit post. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day 😊

Goodbye for now...fashionable tigress ❤

6 comments:

  1. Nice looks, comfortable shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love toms! They are so comfortable to wear and go with just about anything! Zulily's has some great deals on them from time to time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out zulilys. I have a black pair but I'd love a white pair too. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I love white shoes for spring! Not to sound basic, but I want a pair of the Addidas sneakers that have been all over Instagram and Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly the ones you're talking about and they are awesome :) I may have to get a pair myself

      Delete