Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tigress' Picks Of The Week

Hey everyone! It's Thursday and that means two things...the week is almost over and it's time to share my picks of the week. This week I decided to venture out to a place that I don't normally go. Don't get me wrong, it's a great place but I just don't usually do much shopping here. It is however a popular place that lots of people frequent everyday so I wanted to see what the hype was all about. What place am I talking about? It's a little store called Target.

What's Trending Right Now At Target

I'm sure many of you go to Target everyday. I live 40 minutes from the nearest one so I don't get to go as often as I'd like. If I had to describe Target I'd say it's a high-end Walmart. They have the same stuff and the same layout but Target's stuff is a little more pricey. Target does have a better selection of shoes by far and purses too. Also the clothing is super cute and they are always having sales. When I went they were having BOGO half off so I was able to get two items instead of one. WIN! So what are the hot items trending at Target right now...

First Picture:
Skinny jeans- $30
Multi Print tank- under $20
Pink lace tunIc- under $20
Green blouse- under $20
Floral blouse- under $20

Second Picture:
Black clogs- $35
Orange Purse- under $40
Green purse- under $40
Blue wedges- under $30

Third Picture:
Floral dress- under $30
Multi Print romper- $25

It was really hard to choose between all these items but I ended up leaving with the multi print tank and the multi print romper. Both of which will be featured on later blog posts. All of the items featured today come in multiple colors so if you don't like the colors I chose I'm sure there is a color for you.

Are you ready to head to Target now and get your shopping on? Who knows you may find something totally awesome that I missed. Happy Shopping! As always I love feedback so leave me a comment or send me an email directly at fashionabletigress@gmail.com. Follow me on Instagram at www.instagram.com/fashionabletigress and Twitter at www.Twitter.com/tigressfashion

Goodbye for now...fashionable tigress ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment