Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Teal Romper

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you're enjoying your week. The weekend is fast approaching and I have so much planned. How about you? Big plans for the weekend ahead? If you're planning to do some shopping I found an awesome deal for you at one of my favorite stores....

Forever 21 always has amazing sales! They have their brand new stuff which is really affordable and they usually have a huge clearance section for those of us bargain shoppers! I was lucky enough to find this amazing teal long sleeve romper on the clearance rack for only 7 bucks. How awesome is that?! I love wearing this color because it looks great with my pale skin and rompers are the perfect spring attire especially this long sleeve one seeing as there may still be a slight chill in the air. It's already pretty warm and extremely windy here in Texas but if it's still chilly where you live you can always wear a pair of tights underneath to ward off some of the chill. I chose to wear teal high heels because the material of the romper is very light and it has a dressy feel to it. I got these heels a few years back from Shoe Dazzle and I absolutely love them. They are really cute and surprisingly comfortable if you don't plan on doing too much walking in them. If heels aren't your thing you can always wear a cute pair of sandals and it will give the outfit a more casual feel. I'm seriously obsessed with owls so I was really excited when I realized my owl necklace was going to pair perfectly with this outfit. I've had it for about a year and I found it at Charming Charlie. This is the perfect outfit for a date with your significant other or heading out for a night on the town with the girls. To recreate this look:

Romper: Forever 21
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle
Necklace: Charming Charlie

Do you love this adorable romper or what? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and let me know what you think and how you'd pair it differently. To stay in touch you can follow me through Instagram @fashionable tigress or Twitter @tigressfashion. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and be sure to check back  tomorrow to see what's trending at the next awesome clothing store 😄

Goodbye for now...fashionable Tigress ❤

9 comments:

  1. Very cute romper! I always feel like romper a hit me in a funny spot since I have a long torso. This would look cute on my daughter though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah I have a friend with a long torso as well and she can't wear rompers either. They should make them for people with this body type.

      Delete
  2. Last picture is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Love the matching shoes!

    La Belle Sirene 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yeah I didn't even remember that I had the shoes at home when I bought the romper. I love it when things like that happen ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you but I'm sure it would look fine on you :)

      Delete