Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Blue Lace Skirt And Black Crop Shirt

Happy hump day everyone! I don't know about you but I'm so glad this week is halfway over. It's been a long one to say the least but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Have you already made plans for the weekend? I plan to get some shopping done and spend some time with my man 💑 While I'm super excited about the rapidly approaching weekend, I'm also excited to share with you the awesome new skirt I found. This skirt is gorgeous and very affordable which are my favorite two qualities of any item I purchase. So where can you snag one of these beauties for yourself and how much can you get it for?

I found this skirt when I wasn't shopping for clothes. I was strolling through Walmart doing my grocery shopping and as I walked by the clothing department a gorgeous blue color caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. Of course I had to go investigate and I ended up with this skirt in my buggy. I couldn't be happier with my decision! First of all it's lace which makes it a great addition to any spring wardrobe. Secondly the fit is amazing. I'm a little on the short side and the back of this skirt didn't drag the ground like most long skirts do on me even when I tried it on with a pair of flats. Lastly I scored this amazing skirt for less than $15. Who doesn't love an amazing deal like that?! If you don't care for the blue color they do have a variety of other colors including purple, black, and ivory so you can pick your favorite and rock it! I paired this skirt with a black crop top shirt that I bought last year at Kohl's because of how high the waist came up and the fact that it has a removable black belt that comes with it. The shirt hits at just the right spot to make this outfit cute and dressy but not show off too much skin. If you don't like crop tops you can always get a regular length shirt and just tuck it in. As a finishing touch to this adorable spring outfit I decided to wear my black 6 inch heels  from Shiekh Shoes. These are my go to heels for when I'm wanting to add a little spice to my life 😉 If you don't do heels then a cute pair of black sandals would work just as well. I felt super feminine and beautiful wearing this outfit and it's perfect for church or a date night with your significant other. You should go snag one of these awesome skirts before they are all gone but be sure to pick up a larger size than you normally wear seeing as this skirt runs a little on the small side. To recreate this look:

Skirt: Walmart
Shirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Shiekh Shoes

Isn't this skirt amazing? Are you ready to go shopping and get yours? How would you wear this skirt differently? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so please leave me a comment with any suggestions or ideas that you have. To get up to date information about new blog posts simply follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I hope you enjoy the rest of this awesome hump day and be sure to check back tomorrow to see which store will be featured in my picks of the week post.

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤

8 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! I love cobalt and royal blue clothes, such a pretty color! I am often surprised by the clothes at Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Sometimes they actually have really cute stuff 😍

      Delete
  2. You're really cute! I love that skirt! I live in a small town and all we have is a Walmart so I do tend to get quite a few pieces of my wardrobe there. They have some cute things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😊 me too! So much of my stuff comes from Walmart and I agree their clothes are really cute ❤

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite outfit so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do more of a goth twist to it

    ReplyDelete