Monday, April 18, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Happy Monday everyone! Are you ready to get this week started? If you live in Southeast Texas then you know we are dealing with some heavy flooding today. I hope you are safe and please stay off the roads as many are completely under water. I usually start my week on Sunday but I had a stomach bug yesterday so I'll start my work week tonight if the water receeds enough for me to do so. On a positive note, I still found some awesome shoes for today's post and they are only $40! So where can you find these awesome shoes?

I was checking out my polyvore app like I usually do during the week when I came across a gorgeous pair of lace up heels in nude then I saw them in black also and I knew then that these were definitely must have shoes! I love lace up heels for spring and they are especially hot for this spring season so getting these in a variety of colors is definitely a great idea! In my opinion it's always best to splurge on a pair of shoes in a neutral color that way you get the most use out of them and it's money well spent. Don't get me wrong I love colorful shoes, but sometimes it can be hard to find outfits to pair them with. These shoes can be found online at Yoins and they are only $40 a pair so buying both colors isn't out of the question. For my first example I paired the nude lace up heels with a gorgeous floral dress and a matching floral purse. This is the perfect outfit for a dinner date with your significant other. For my second example I paired the black lace up heels with a beautiful pink & black high low dress and a matching black purse. This outfit would be great for a formal occasion like prom or a formal dinner if you want a pop of bright color. To recreate these looks:

Nude lace up heels: Yoins
Floral dress: John Lewis
Floral purse: Accessorize

Black lace up heels: Yoins
Pink & Black dress: Amazon
Black Purse: Far Fetch

Aren't these shoes amazing?! The look and the price are great so hopefully you are able to snag yourself a pair soon. If I had to choose just one I'd probably pick the nude ones because they will go with more of my spring outfits. Which pair would you choose? How would you wear them? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook to get updates on blog posts as they go live and to see other pics and cool stuff that doesn't make it onto the blog. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Monday and just keep in mind...there's only 4 more days until the weekend 😉

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤

4 comments:

  1. That dress is stunning!! Great picks!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one? Lol I think they are both pretty awesome :) thank you for the comment

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous floral dress! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete