Monday, April 25, 2016

Must Have Shoes Of The Week

Hey everyone! How are you doing this Monday afternoon? It's the beginning of a new work week so let's get it started so you can get back to the weekend once more. Is anyone already making plans for the weekend? I always try to have plans at least one week in advance but I know there are some of you who just fly by the seat of your pants! No matter if you're the spontaneous type or a super planner, I have found some must have shoes just for you. These shoes are definitely needed during this time of the year and it's always better to be safe than ruin a great pair of shoes. 😉 So what the heck am I talking about?...

You've heard the saying "April showers bring May flowers" and it couldn't be more true for this spring season as it has rained consistently for the past couple of months here in Southeast Texas. There have been nice breaks in the rain where it has been absolutely gorgeous outside but for the most part there is a chance of rain every single day. This coming weekend is no exception. The rain chance for Saturday in particular is around 80% last time I checked and I really wanted to do something outdoors with my bff. If it gets too bad it may have to be postponed but just a little rain should never deter you from enjoying the outdoors as long as you have your waterproof mascara on. Another essential item that is a must have for this type of year is the rain boot. We all love to play dress up and wear our best shoes with our cute outfits but trust me when I say nothing ruins your evening quite like ruining a good pair of shoes. I remember growing up in the country and everyone having the same ugly plain black rubber boots. I hated those boots but I was always forced to wear them. Thank God rain boots are now really cute with a variety of colors and patterns to choose from. So you can still go out with your friends in a super cute outfit and still have really stylish shoes to go with it. This week I'm not going to show you how to pair said rain boots with outfits because rain boots can literally be worn with anything and it's considered acceptable as long as the colors or patterns don't clash. Instead I have chosen 10 pairs of rain boots to share with you that I think are the absolute cutest ones I have ever seen...

First Picture:
Red Boots- Michael Kors
Nautical Boots- Frugal Coupon Living
Floral Boots- Ali Express
Heart Printed Boots- Ali Express
Houndstooth Printed Boots- This Next

Second Picture:
Pink Boots- Content Injection
Paisley Print Boots- Zappos
Leopard Print Boots- Istay Dry
Brown Striped Boots- Burberry
Blue Heart Printed Boots- Ali Express

If I was going to pick a pair of these to buy for myself I'd choose the nautical pair that I found online from Frugal Coupon Living. These are super cute and could be worn with a variey of things from my wardrobe. I also love the boots from Burberry as they are really classy looking and the colors are neutral which would go with so many different outfits! Which pair was your favorite? Do you already have a pair that you absolutely love and would like to share them with me? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions so leave me a comment and tell me what you think.  Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram @fashionabletigress & on Twitter and Pinterest @tigressfashion. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and just remember there are only 4 more days until the weekend 😎  Also don't forget to check back on Wednesday for my next awesome outfit post.

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress ❤

1 comment:

  1. Great looking styles, especially love the boots :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete