Sunday, August 28, 2016

Black And Pink Floral Dress

Happy Sunday!! I hope you're having an amazing weekend. My vacation officially started on Friday and I don't go back to work until Labor Day so it's going to be an awesome upcoming week for me. I'll have lots of time to relax, spend time with family, and of course share some awesome outfits with you :) Today I want to share with you a beautiful dress that I fell in love with the first time I saw it and I'm sure you will as well. So, what's so great about this dress and where can you snag one for yourself?


The Dress
I saw this dress as I was shopping at Express last weekend and I knew I had to try it on. Unfortunately there was only one left in the whole store and it was a size XS. Normally I wear a small but I thought what the heck and tried it on anyway. To my surprise it fit me perfectly and I knew the second I put it on that I was taking this beauty home. I haven't kept it a secret that I LOVE wearing floral print so my attention was on this dress immediately, but the beauty of the floral pattern and how the different shades of pink blend so well together was the ultimate deciding factor for me. I also love the little zipper that goes up the bust. It adds a little spice and edge to an otherwise simple floral dress. The material is super soft and stretchy so not only is it really comfy against my skin but it hugs my body just right...not too tight and not too loose. I'm so glad I found this gorgeous dress and at less than $50 it's a pretty good deal as well. I've linked this dress HERE for you. So how did I style this beauty and what different ways can you style it?


My Style
Wearing this dress makes me feel super feminine and I wanted to stick with that theme so I decided to pair it with my cute pink heels that I got from L'Patricia a few years ago. I love how the pink in the shoes matches some of the pink in the dress and pulls the whole outfit together. If only I had an awesome pink scarf then it would've been AMAZING! You can wear a nice pair of black heels instead or if you don't want to wear heels at all you can opt for a pretty pair of sandals or flats as well. Since fall is coming soon you may be thinking it'll be too cold for this dress soon but if you wear a pair of tights underneath with a pair of booties and a scarf then it will be the perfect outfit for the upcoming fall season. I've linked a similar pair of my heels HERE and a cute pink scarf HERE that I may just go purchase for myself. LOL 




Isn't this dress so adorable? How would you style it differently? Heels, flats, or sandals? Which would you choose? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.
  

24 comments:

  1. Express is my favorite store ever! I love all their stuff, this dress included!
    Kyla
    Wanderlustkyla.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their stuff is pretty awesome I totally agree. Thanks kyla ❤

      Delete
  2. Looks adorable on you! I love black and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee❤ Me too. I think it's so pretty together

      Delete
  3. Love black dresses with some sort of detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Paige. It keeps them from being too plain ๐Ÿ˜‰

      Delete
  4. I LOVE your shoes! The dress is pretty awesome but your shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress too and can see many ways it can be worn. Those shoes are amazing too and it all looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi ๐Ÿ˜Š It's pretty versatile isn't it? That's what I love about this dress ❤

      Delete
  6. Why a pretty dress and LOVE those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great on you! Especially love the color of those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer❤ pink is my favorite color and this shade of pink is especially pretty ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  8. The floral pattern is really pretty! I've shopped at Express many times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael❤ isn't express awesome?! ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  9. The floral pattern is so pretty and the zipper detail in the front is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shani ๐Ÿ˜Š I love the zipper. It gives the dress some edge

      Delete
  10. I'm loving floral lately! This is a very pretty dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the heels!! ๐Ÿ˜ I love to use a pop of coรฑor in my outfits and these heels are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yulissa๐Ÿ˜Š I too love using a pop of color. I think it makes any outfit look so much better and adds some life ❤

      Delete