Friday, August 26, 2016

My Favorite Prints For Fall

Happy Friday everyone!!! I didn't think this day was ever going to get here but it's officially my vacation. I'll be off for the next 10 days and I'm excited to finally get some much needed relaxation and time with family and friends. Later today I'm going to lunch and the mall with a good friend of mine then tomorrow night I have tickets to The Sound Of Music sing-a-long at the outdoor concert stage in the Woodlands. It's going to be a very fun filled weekend that's for sure. Before I head out to get the fun started I'd like to talk to you about prints. Every season new prints are emerging and sometimes old prints make a comeback. This upcoming fall season is no different. There are so many amazing styles and prints that I'm super excited about and it's impossible to choose just one that I love the most so I've narrowed my choices down to five. The following five prints are my absolute favorites for fall and I can't wait to go shopping and snag items in each and every one of these.


I remember butterfly print was really popular in the 1990s. I had a really cute t-shirt I loved that had a big butterfly on the front and who can forget the awesome 3D butterfly hair clips?? Well if you were a big time butterfly lover in the 90s like me then get ready because this print is making a comeback. Stores everywhere have the cutest butterfly stuff out right now and I couldn't be more excited! I actually purchased a super cute butterfly top the other day and I can't wait to wear it. For my example I chose a beautiful butterfly shift dress and paired it with these awesome tan mary jane heels and a cute tan tassel purse. This would be a great outfit to wear on a date with your sweetie. I've linked these items HERE.


I honestly don't think leopard print has ever gone out of style but some seasons it seems to be more popular than others. This print is going to be really hot for the upcoming fall season. I've already seen an amazing dress, heels, and the cutest blouse all in leopard print that I want to go back and purchase. There are many different colors of leopard print but the neutral tan is really in for the fall season so you should certainly make sure you have at least one item with this awesome shade and print. For my example I chose the cutest button down leopard print mini skirt and paired it with an off the shoulder black top, black mary jane heels, and an adorable black tassel purse. This is also a great date night outfit or something to wear out with your girlfriends. I've linked all these amazing items HERE for you.


Floral print never goes out of style. It doesn't matter what year or season you can always wear your awesome floral printed outfits. There are different types of floral though and for the fall season the large floral prints are the most popular. Floral is one of my favorite prints of all time and if I could I'd wear it every day. I just bought a gorgeous floral dress that will be featured soon and I can't wait for you to see it. For my example I chose a gorgeous long sleeve floral romper and paired it with a cute pair of nude block heels and an adorable tan deer purse. This would be a great outfit for a lunch date with your girlfriends. I've linked all these items HERE.


Plaid has been the ultimate go to print for every fall and winter season in the past and this fall season is no different. One little twist is the introduction of the cold shoulder plaid tops that are really popular and super cute. I think everyone I know has at least one plaid button front shirt in their wardrobe somewhere and if you don't you really should because it's such an amazing casual top for fall and will end up being the most worn shirt you own. I know mine always are! I actually just got the cutest plaid top myself that has a lace panel sewn to the back. It's so adorable and I can't wait to share it with you. For my example I chose a red plaid button front shirt and paired it with skinny jeans, tan booties, and a cute tan bag. This is the perfect outfit for those every day errands you have to run. I've linked all these items HERE for you to check out.


Stripes have been super popular this whole year and striped clothing seems to be going strong right into the fall season as well. I love stripes especially cute tops so I'm really glad they are still in style for this next season. I haven't yet purchased anything with stripes yet for the fall but with all the stores full of this print it's only a matter of time before I find something I can't live without. For my example I chose a black and white striped off the shoulder long sleeve shirt and paired it with black skinny jeans, black lace up flats, and a cute black cat purse. This would be a great outfit for a lunch date with your girlfriends or for just a casual shopping day. I've linked all these super cute items HERE for you.


Have you been checking out all the latest upcoming fashions for fall? What are you most excited about for this fall season? Which of my picks is your favorite? How would you style it differently? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you have an amazing weekend and happy shopping :)

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.

16 comments:

  1. Love these looks! They're all too cute.

    xoxo, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love plaid print in the fall! It's probably my most go-to look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Becca. I'm trying to break away from it just a bit though lol

      Delete
  3. These are all very cute! I'm such a minimalist dresser I don't think I could pull them off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ❤ maybe you could do printed accessories😉

      Delete
  4. The stripe print is definitely something I want to try this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plaid is one of my fall staples! Great prints.

    Alix | www.apintsizedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love floral and butterfly prints, they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Serena 😍 so happy butterflies are making a comeback

      Delete
  7. I LOVE these prints, especially the leopard and butterfly! Thanks for the great Fall fashion inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are my favorite as well Leigh❤ thanks for stopping by. Hope you stop by again soon 😊

      Delete