Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Navy Blue And Coral Crochet Tank

Happy hump day everyone!!! It's Wednesday and that means this week is halfway over. Technically my hump day is Tuesday so I only have two more days of work for the week then I'll be starting my 10 day vacation. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. I've had this time off planned since January and it took FOREVER to get here. LOL But my birthday is Tuesday and I always take off around that time so I had no choice but to wait these last eight months. SIGH!! To celebrate this awesome hump day I have the cutest tank top that I want to share with you. Not only is it super cute but it's also reasonably priced so it's a great deal! So what is this amazing tank and where can you get one?


The Tank
I found this tank about a month ago while browsing through the racks of the local Burke's Outlet with my mom. I love shopping there and I always find such great deals that I can't pass up. This tank was no exception. I thought it was so pretty the first time I saw it and I knew I had to have it. I love wearing navy blue because it looks really good with my pale skin and dark hair but the adorable coral crochet detail on the front was the icing on the cake because I love coral especially in the summer. The high/low style has been a favorite of mine for awhile now so this tank was the perfect choice for me. Also, at less than $15 this tank was a steal :) Unfortunately this tank is no longer available online but I'm sure you can find one in the clearance section at your local Burke's Outlet. I've linked a similar one HERE for you without the coral detail. So how did I style this adorable tank?


My Style
This is one of those tanks that you can either dress up or down so I decided to dress it down and go with the casual look. I paired this tank with my awesome distressed skinny jeans from Ross and these super cute sandals from Payless that I've been rocking all summer :) I wore this when I took my best friend's daughter to the arcade/laser tag place and I was extremely comfortable the entire time which was awesome! This is the perfect outfit for hanging out with friends or cruising around town. If you'd like to dress it up a little then you can always wear a cute pair of wedges and a pair of flared leg jeans. You could even wear this tank with a nice skirt as well. If you'd like to recreate my look I've linked some similar jeans HERE and a similar pair of sandals HERE.
  



Isn't this tank adorable? How would you style it differently? Sandals or wedges? Skinny jeans, flared leg jeans, or a skirt? Which combo would you choose? I'd love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I hope you have an amazing day and happy shopping :) 

Goodbye for now...Fashionable Tigress

Be sure to follow along on social media and spread the love by sharing this post with all your friends.
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

  

16 comments:

  1. Such a cute top. I love the combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 😊 me too. The colors compliment each other really well don't they ?!

      Delete
  2. ohhhh I LOVE that tank!

    I know pink and yellow as a combo is in for fall, but I love this way more.

    xxox
    Laura @ www.cookwineandthinker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura😊 pink and yellow?! Hmmm I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the info❤

      Delete
  3. Love this look on you! So cute and casual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the navy and coral contrast so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael😊 I do too. It's so pretty❤

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I do love your top and your sandals! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great color combo! Navy and coral are two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shani you are so right! This color combo looks so great together and they are two of my favorites as well ❤

      Delete
  7. I love the coral and navy combo- it goes so well with the jeans you picked!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the color combination and it looks great with the ripped jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much❤ I love coral and navy blue together 😊

      Delete